1466. Watching the video on two monitors

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

KJIACC

1466. Watching the video on two monitors

Post by KJIACC »

If the desktop configured to automatically change wallpaper (slide show), (in my case - every day), watching the video on two monitors (mode of duplication of monitors) at the time of change wallpapers - leads to the collapse of MM.
Win7 x64 Intel Core i3 CPU 540 @ 3.07GHz 3.07 GHz 8 GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450
4HD: (C:/D:/ - 1TB) (F:/ - 2TB) (G:/ - 2TB) (H:/ - 3TB)
Screen Resolution 1920x1080
MM runs as administrator.
I'm Tired to post messages using google-translator. I look forward to a forum for Russian-speaking users.
Orbi

Re: 1466. Watching the video on two monitors

Post by Orbi »

Posting a debug log will help understand what happens.
KJIACC

Post by KJIACC »

E-Log is not generated automatically in this case. Video playback does not stop. It is displayed in a separate window, which is hidden beneath a broken main window (missing some items and buttons). The cursor becomes invisible. Close the application can only hotkey or via the Task Manager.
Previously, this happened every day.
I'm trying to artificially reproduce the problem, but still can not figure out the exact sequence of steps for recreating it.
Once this bug arises once again - I'll try to make a screenshot or video.
Win7 x64 Intel Core i3 CPU 540 @ 3.07GHz 3.07 GHz 8 GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450
I'm Tired to post messages using google-translator. I look forward to a forum for Russian-speaking users.
MiPi

Post by MiPi »

KJIACC: please try to generate debug log, see item 4. Thanks.
KJIACC

Post by KJIACC »

This bug always happens at night when I fall asleep watching the video)) Most often discover a bug in the morning. Debug viewer works all the time, but among the many thousands of lines of the log is hard to find and send the right (especially with me not knowing the language). As soon as I have time, I did catch a moment and post a Debug log.
MiPi

Post by MiPi »

KJIACC wrote:This bug always happens at night when I fall asleep watching the video)) Most often discover a bug in the morning. Debug viewer works all the time, but among the many thousands of lines of the log is hard to find and send the right (especially with me not knowing the language). As soon as I have time, I did catch a moment and post a Debug log.
You can pack even the whole big log (zip, rar) and send me, it will be a lot smaller file then.
KJIACC

Post by KJIACC »

ingridjackson2012 wrote:...Sure you don't have any problem with your system?
No problems with the system. Sometimes there are problems with the MM.
By the way, with the last build, the problem described in this topic has again become relevant. I hunt for it with the debug viewer.