Title screen problem [#6526]

This forum is for reporting bugs in MediaMonkey for Windows 4. Note that version 4 is no longer actively maintained as it has been replaced by version 5.

Moderator: Gurus

ChipAway

Title screen problem [#6526]

Post by ChipAway »

I just downloaded version 3. When I try to run it, I get this big black title screen which just sits in the middle of my monitor, on top of any windows I have open. The problem is that any and all Media Monkey dialog boxes that open are also under this title screen, and are usually completely concealed by it. What can I do?
rovingcowboy

Re: Title screen problem

Post by rovingcowboy »

add no splash screen to the shortcuts command line that you use to open mediamonkey.

example for link in the command line is.
"c:\program files\mediamonkey\mediamonkey.exe" /NoSplash

that will stop the splash from showing up. i don't have the need for that as i dont get alerts when opening monkey?
but there are others here that like you need to do that. 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
ChipAway

Post by ChipAway »

Thanks! That seems to work.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

s_kuma26

Re: Title screen problem [#6526]

Post by s_kuma26 »

Thanks a lot it worked with /NoSplash