View Setting Inconsistency

This forum is for reporting bugs in MediaMonkey for Windows 4. Note that version 4 is no longer actively maintained as it has been replaced by version 5.

Moderator: Gurus

eric.stephani

View Setting Inconsistency

Post by eric.stephani »

Running 4.0.0.1459. I have the default, standard "Now Playing" and "Music" collections defined in the media tree. I change the view setting of "Music" to the "Show art with details" setting. I click on the "Now Playing" collection and it shows my now playing list but without art, like it is set to just the "Show Details" setting. When I click back on "Music" collection it no longer displays art, just like the Now Playing collection. It mixes up the setting for the Music collection based on whatever the Now Playing setting is. The behavior doesn't happen when I setup "Now Playing" in its own tab, separate from the "Music" collection.
Last edited by Lowlander on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to Bug Report forum as MediaMonkey 4 is now a Final Release
Lowlander

Re: View Setting Inconsistency

Post by Lowlander »

You might want to send a debug log to support: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=69

Do you have multiple tabs open when this happens?
tiger_rf

Post by tiger_rf »

i am having alot of the same issues with views and things. wont show the album art slide show view at all and keeps resetting itself back to default view settings.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

tiger_rf wrote:i am having alot of the same issues with views and things. wont show the album art slide show view at all and keeps resetting itself back to default view settings.
Double post: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 79#p320579
eric.stephani

Post by eric.stephani »

Can anyone reproduce this themselves? I don't want to go through the trouble of setting up the debug log just yet.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

No