Now Playing -> Right Click -> Get Info -> Wikipedia [#10857]

This forum is for reporting bugs in MediaMonkey for Windows 4. Note that version 4 is no longer actively maintained as it has been replaced by version 5.

Moderator: Gurus

progcode

Re: Now Playing -> Right Click -> Get Info -> Wikipedia

Post by progcode »

Lowlander wrote:I can reproduce on the Summary/Now Playing column, however you can use the other columns for the correct results: http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=10857
Why do you think every time I've mentioned this I've been very explicit in making sure you know I am talking about NOW PLAYING. Read the title of this thread. :)
Lowlander

Re: Now Playing -> Right Click -> Get Info -> Wikipedia [#10

Post by Lowlander »

No need to take that tone to another user trying to help you. The Now Playing is a term mostly used for the Now Playing window/node, not the column. Thus it wasn't clear you were referring to the column instead of the window/node.
dtsig

Post by dtsig »

Lowlander wrote:No need to take that tone to another user trying to help you. The Now Playing is a term mostly used for the Now Playing window/node, not the column. Thus it wasn't clear you were referring to the column instead of the window/node.
I was a bit unclear when I was trying to write it. I wonder if it would be best if the column header infact said SUMMARY. You wouldn't put Now Playing on the Date column <G>
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

dtsig wrote: I wonder if it would be best if the column header infact said SUMMARY.
They choose it that way: http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=7757 (not sure why?)
dtsig

Post by dtsig »

Lowlander wrote:
dtsig wrote: I wonder if it would be best if the column header infact said SUMMARY.
They choose it that way: http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=7757 (not sure why?)
<G> I get it. Being a developer myself, Sometimes the Users scratch their head at a *feature* I give them :)
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
progcode

Post by progcode »

Lowlander wrote:No need to take that tone to another user trying to help you. The Now Playing is a term mostly used for the Now Playing window/node, not the column. Thus it wasn't clear you were referring to the column instead of the window/node.
I apologize for what you inferred from my tone. I was just thinking it was funny. No offense intended.