My MM won't start up.

This forum is for reporting bugs in MediaMonkey for Windows 4. Note that version 4 is no longer actively maintained as it has been replaced by version 5.

Moderator: Gurus

Brett Maverick

My MM won't start up.

Post by Brett Maverick »

When trying to open mediamonkey the logo comes up and then nothing, when I try and reinstall MM, it(computer) tells me that it is open/running. I lost everything I worked on for a year yesterday, and can't find a job to save my life. Help!

Uncaught Exception
Replace Query: in ./__swift/library/Database/class.SWIFT_Database.php:1178
=================================================================================================================================

#0 ./__swift/models/Session/class.SWIFT_Session.php(569): SWIFT_Database->Replace('swsessions', Array, Array)
#1 ./__swift/models/Session/class.SWIFT_Session.php(598): SWIFT_Session::Insert(40, 0)
#2 ./__swift/library/Controllers/class.Controller_client.php(58): SWIFT_Session::InsertAndStart(0)
#3 ./__swift/apps/core/client/class.Controller_Default.php(33): Controller_client->__construct()
#4 ./__swift/library/MVC/class.SWIFT_Controller.php(333): Controller_Default->__construct()
#5 ./__swift/library/App/class.SWIFT_App.php(176): SWIFT_Controller::Load(Object(SWIFT_Interface), Object(SWIFT_App_core), Object(SWIFT_Router), false)
#6 ./__swift/library/class.SWIFT.php(16): SWIFT_App->ExecuteController(Object(SWIFT_Router))
#7 ./__swift/library/class.SWIFT.php(16): SWIFT->Initialize()
#8 ./__swift/swift.php(16): SWIFT::GetInstance()
#9 ./index.php(28): require_once('/chroot/home/mm...')
#10 {main}
And this is what I get when I go to to the support page and this is the only area of the site I found a place to post. Oh I hope next week goes better.
Lowlander

Re: My MM won't start up.

Post by Lowlander »

You may have the MediaMonkey Service running. It too needs to be stopped to reinstall.

Are you running MediaMonkey 4.1.10?