Cover windows causes problems.

This forum is for reporting bugs in MediaMonkey for Windows 4. Note that version 4 is no longer actively maintained as it has been replaced by version 5.

Moderator: Gurus

Stoffels

Cover windows causes problems.

Post by Stoffels »

Two problems.

First:
If the cover is moved to a second window it cannot be resized to e.g. full screen there. If one tries hard it even tends to disappear totally. Had to reinstall the programme.

Second:
If a double clic is done on the cover a seperate Window appears, but this does not adjust to the playing song. It has to be created for each song rendering it useless.

What I want to do:

I want to use the programme on a notebook to play on our son's "rose marrage" (10 yrs). The cover shall appear on a second screen for the audiance to show a cover. The original cover is replaced by the dance(s) that can be done to this melody.

The photo programme Zoner does the job. I can make (on the notebook) a slide show which shows on the second screen adjusts itself (altough a differenc size) to full screen. Media Monkey is not able to do that. A simple command (send to second screen) as in Zoner Photo, would be quite helpful.
Stoffels

Re: Cover windows causes problems.

Post by Stoffels »

Clicking to the (in German) "bearbeiten" button, the scond one, just after Datei (file), the windwo appears again. It is difficult to adjust the size properly. Best ist with Winamp where the cover can be automatically sent to the second screen.