I'm not sure when this started happening, but music I add to my USB drive to use in my Ford Sync (gen 2) will not show artist, album or album art. I've been using this drive for several years and all my music on there has been working as desired up to about a month ago. "Old" tracks show all ID info. New tracks show nothing. The songs play fine and show the filename as the title. I've tried re sending the affected tracts using 2 different computers and even tried moving the files to different directories on the USB. Nothing is getting the Ford system to see the tags correctly. I've tried cleaning and re syncing just the id3 tags with MM and that didn't work either.
My setup is is pretty straight forward. All music is recorded in FLAC on my server. I just select the tracks I want and send them to the USB. Auto convert settings are set to transcode the music to MP3 using the 256 Xtreme preset which is what I've always used. To the best of my knowledge, the only thing that has changed is my MM version. All hardware and workflow has remained the same.
To get bugs in the current release fixed, please report them here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
The best way to determine what is going on is to copy two files (1 Old and 1 New) uploade (Dropbox/google drive/...) and send me DL lik in PM so taht I can analyze what happened and what has been changed in tags/files.