MM3: New Royal Skins

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

dypsis

Post by dypsis »

Where is the Royal Blue? :-?
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

sorry to say most the older skins like this royal set have major need of updating, they took the royal blue out when they changed to morten's skin for the default.

most the older royal skins did not have all the features in them or had little following.
some still even have errors in them.

there are a few skins made that look like them that have been made in the last few versions of the program that will work better in mm 3 you might want to look in to using one of them.

maybe blake can do some updating of these now that school is out for him down in the land down under.
8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Blake

Post by Blake »

I'm sorry to say this, but for some reason Mediafire no longer is hosting my Royal edits. I'm even more sorry to say that either is my hard drive.

Even if I did have these, after using them for a while you would notice that they are very outdated (just like RC said) and there are many better ones out there.

Thanks for your interest.
drjboulder

Post by drjboulder »

Long-time-no-post Blake!
Big Bro hogging the computer?
D Rock
MediaMonkeyGoldv3.0.3.1183
Vista Home Basic|4thGen 20GPod
Zune Small Player Skin w/ Aqua 4 Player Mod
Backup | Last FM Node | Scrobbler DJ | TopTracks | StayInSameStyleDJ
RadioDJ | RadioFreeMonkey | PrettyPictures | MiniLyricsEmbedder
LyricsViewer | Lyricator | LyricsPlugin | VisualizationEmbedder | MonkeyRok
RightClickForWeb | WebSearchPanels | WebNodes | MagicNodes | FavoritesNodes
NowPlayingArtNode |AutoRateAccurate | TaggingInconsistencies
AdvancedDuplicateFind&Fix | CaseModify | PlayHistory&Stats | Etc...
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Blake wrote:I'm sorry to say this, but for some reason Mediafire no longer is hosting my Royal edits. I'm even more sorry to say that either is my hard drive.

Even if I did have these, after using them for a while you would notice that they are very outdated (just like RC said) and there are many better ones out there.

Thanks for your interest.
Hi, Blake! Some time ago I noticed these Royal skins and downloaded them all, I do have them on my hard drive. I'll host them if you'd like and update the wiki..

--

Royal Dark Grey

Royal Mauve

Royal Green

Royal Orange

Royal Grey

Royal Red
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Blake

Post by Blake »

Thanks a lot Nohitter!

I thought I had lost them forever (although it's not like that's something to be too sad about).

@drjboulder: Nah, I have my own pc now :)