iTunes v7 skin [MM3] - NEW!

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

badjeros

best mm3 skin going

Post by badjeros »

I've been using this skin for a while now, and for my money it's the best of the crop. Especially with some of the more recent updates, it's very clean and stands up well to constant use.

I'm no itunes fanboy, I couldn't really care less that it looks like itunes. But it's intuitive and pleasing and doesn't shout SKIN at me every time I want to use my player.

Thanks much Morten.
phunkydizco

Post by phunkydizco »

Morten wrote:It does help a bit, but the player's stretch-area gets a two pixel vertical off-set by doing this: caused by a bug I think.
Can't you correct the off-set in the INI Files?
Morten

Post by Morten »

Not yet. It ruins the player layout for some reason.
Best regards,
Morten
Morten

Post by Morten »

Just letting you know that this skin is listed high on my priorities in terms of skinning-functions. Also, there will be some color-enhancements in a future version soon to better suit the gray-blue feeling of iTunes in general.

Btw, in one month this skin has made it's 4,000 downloads mark. That's over hundred-a-day - meaning I have to step up the evolution of this skin.
Best regards,
Morten
aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

well, I'd love to see the iPodTouch as an option for the miniplayer (with the ability to rate songs included :wink: )
Morten

Post by Morten »

I'll make that possible. :)
Best regards,
Morten
Damage, Inc.

Post by Damage, Inc. »

I'm sorry if this was already brought up, but I have a few suggestions for the mini player.

Is it possible to make the album be displayed if you click the artist text while in the mini player, like it does in itunes? Currently there is no way to view the album while using the minipayer.

Second, instead of having the bittrate displayed to the right of the seek bar, could the time left in the song (eg -2:30) be displayed, or have the possibility to choose between (itunes has the option of displaying time left or total time when clicked).

Anyways, I love the skin, thanks!

Post by Guest »

Stick itunes you don't have it anymore, the clicking of the artist to see the album, is not something that can be done by the skinner it is only possible if the developers make it so. The rest can be done if the skinner wants to do it. I dumped everything when I came to mediamonkey its more fun when using it the way it works and not wanting the old way.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

kind of rough there arn't you guest?
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
ozboomer

Post by ozboomer »

Morten wrote:New version available!
v0.9
Apologies if this query is in the wrong place... but it's sort of relevant to this skin (maybe)...

I've been fiddling about with this version a bit... but I'm going nuts trying to work out how to display the playlist when using the MiniPlayer... The MediaMonkey help doesn't seem to mention it... and there's no button or anything on the player with this skin.

Would appreciate any help... Fanx!
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

ozboomer wrote:
Morten wrote:New version available!
v0.9
Apologies if this query is in the wrong place... but it's sort of relevant to this skin (maybe)...

I've been fiddling about with this version a bit... but I'm going nuts trying to work out how to display the playlist when using the MiniPlayer... The MediaMonkey help doesn't seem to mention it... and there's no button or anything on the player with this skin.

Would appreciate any help... Fanx!
I just checked it, it looks like there is no playlist button on the iTunes miniplayer. Its not something that has to be included when you make a miniplayer so you'll find that not all skins have the playlist button.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Morten

Post by Morten »

Best regards,
Morten
Fraxav

Re: iTunes v7 skin [MM3] - NEW!

Post by Fraxav »

Hi there.
Nice to see that you brought a touch of Apple in MM3 :)
I noticed that you have the 'player on top' feature in your wishlist. Is this already on the official wishlist (as wish or as discussion)? I'd like to add my opinion, if yes, as I'd like to have this possibility for some skins of mine, too. I know someone's probably working on it at this time...
I don't have no time for no MediaMonkey buisness...

Fraxav uses a Windows XP Home Edition SP2 on an Acer Aspire 5670 laptop with an Intel Core Duo T2300 (1.66 GHz) processor, ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 512 MB, 100 GB Hard Disc and 1 GB DDR2 Ram.
Mucus Man

Post by Mucus Man »

Just came across this skin -- I, too, don't really care for iTunes (hey, that's why I bought MediaMonkey!). I love the simplicity; seems like too many skins try to include too much that ends up cluttering the interface.

Nicely done, and appreciated!

Scott
Beair

Post by Beair »

Hi,

Where can I download that skin plz ?
:D
Tkx