Font Color Question

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

Blakeh

Font Color Question

Post by Blakeh »

I really like everything about the 'Black Monkey' skin except for a readability issue in two views.

The track listings and album information are in white when I'm viewing them via 'View -> Show Details' as you can see by this screen shot (click for larger):

However, the album information is displayed in a black font when I view it through either 'View -> Show Album Art' or 'View -> Show Album Art with details' which you can see here:

Does anyone know how I can change the font in those two views to white?

Thanks,
Blake
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

why did you change to blakeh?

the fonts in the album view don't seem to change no matter where i try to change them.

the only thing to do is change the background images to a lighter color.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Blake

Post by Blake »

RC, We are different people. I got confused too when I saw 'Blakeh.'

Sorry I can't help about the font problem, just had to clear that up.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

okay i did think you changed again blake. but to the other blakeH.

you are using the default "no skin" skin. so you are getting half the default skin with the no player skin, skin.

try changing to the skin morten made which is the default "with skin," skin
or find one from the download site at the wiki and change your options that way. 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

I haven't tried this for myself but if you look in the Glided skin theme the elements are listed under VirtualTree as AlbumArtTrackText and AlbumArtText and I would bet these are the elements you need to change. You could just copy them out of the Glided skin then change the font color or you could create them for yourself under VirtualTree as Text Object (5 states).

EDIT: I just tried out these elements with my own skin and they are correct.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
MacMaster

Post by MacMaster »

nohitter151 wrote:I haven't tried this for myself but if you look in the Glided skin theme the elements are listed under VirtualTree as AlbumArtTrackText and AlbumArtText and I would bet these are the elements you need to change. You could just copy them out of the Glided skin then change the font color or you could create them for yourself under VirtualTree as Text Object (5 states).

EDIT: I just tried out these elements with my own skin and they are correct.
Wow, thanks it's what I need to change at my MM-Ultimate skin--works great.
But how I have to change the classification title (like the alphabet or genre)??
can you help me please?
MM-W7 v1.1 -- last update 21.11.2010 --
MM-Ultimate v2.1 -- last update 25.02.2008 --
MM-PSP v1.1 -- last update 26.02.2008 --
MM-White_O v1.0 -- release 11.03.2008 --
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Do you mean the sort columns? I'm not sure what you mean.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.