Long Aqua player?

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

votrexflame

Long Aqua player?

Post by votrexflame »

One of the iTune skins has a long player with rating stars, but an Aqua skin which I usually use is small (like MM2) and doesn't have a rating option in mini-player. Can they be switched somehow? (I'm totally skinning-illiterate)
Thanks.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

check the skinning page to find a skin you want there was one converted already. see if that works for you.
8)

sorry i mis read your post at first. yes there is a long version of the aqua one peke did, i made it and put stars on it.

the one nohitter151 did i think is an exact copy of pekes smaller player and has no stars? he might have added them?

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
DreadM

Re: Long Aqua player?

Post by DreadM »

Greetings
votrexflame wrote:One of the iTune skins has a long player with rating stars, but an Aqua skin which I usually use is small (like MM2) and doesn't have a rating option in mini-player. Can they be switched somehow? (I'm totally skinning-illiterate)
Thanks.
Open the Aqua4 msz with an zip programm and delete the float player ini then you got an aqua floatplayer with ratings and album art(idont know why but it is like this).
The same works withe the normal player (playerini file) :)

DreadM
monkey hi fi

Post by monkey hi fi »

oh yeah? sounds like they are supporting mm 2.5 skins? in mm 3 now. but i don't think this will be the long skin if you do that.

and is there any errors that show up when you do that dreadm? :o

roving cowboy / keith hall / monkey hi fi

8)
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

oh i found this out one time when i make a skin and forgeth to put the player ini file in it,it works in every skin ,its always the aqua player!
I remember this when i read this post!
I dont think its an 2.5 skin because of the albumart and the ratingstars,its a long resiszable player

No errors ,works fine one my system

DreadM
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

your getting the default no skin, skin. that is what that is.

you are breaking the skin by taking out the ini file.

you can get the same effect by going to media monkey.

picking a skin.

then exiting media monkey. then going in to monkeys folder for skins. and renaming the skin you used when you closed monkey.

then open monkey and you should get the same no skin, skin.

yes it is pekes aqua skin image used for that but it is not able to be picked any other way.

which is why nohitter151 changed it to work with mm 3 and why i also added my touch to the skin.
so there is a choice in the skins list to get this. skin.

this what you found is the way peke made his templete for converting to mm 3. and it is outdated theres been some improvements so this way you found just might have some bugs in it.

but it is good to use as the default no skin, skin.

so unless you pick it from the skin line up then you are breaking the skin msz file or you won't get it back if you change from one skin to another, then try to get it again.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

ok i just want to help votrexflame what he was asking for, it works like i say,every time you change to the aqua skin ! :wink:

DreadM
monkey hi fi

Post by monkey hi fi »

yep i knew what you were doing i just wanted to make sure you and eveyone knew what it was that you had done.
by making sure the info is put out there.
:)

8)
votrexflame

Post by votrexflame »

I understood what you were discuusing, thanks for advice.