Skin request?

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

vpsaxman

Skin request?

Post by vpsaxman »

I'd love a skin like this :

Is it something that would be possible in MM?

I'm not a fan of the control buttons but the color theme is just gorgeous, the fonts used are really great as well as the dotes used for the tree elements. The gradients and browsing bars are also very minimalist and easy on the eye.
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
AMD Phenom II x4 940 (3GHz)
ASRock A780
4GB DDR2 333
ATI Radeon HD 3200
Library on two disks : Western Digital Caviar 1.5TB - WDC 640GB
Mizery_Made

Re: Skin request?

Post by Mizery_Made »

I'm no skinner, but this looks simple enough that it should probably be possible (for the most part) to do in an MM skin. I think it's one I would be tempted to use myself.
vpsaxman

Re: Skin request?

Post by vpsaxman »

Mizery_Made wrote:I'm no skinner, but this looks simple enough that it should probably be possible (for the most part) to do in an MM skin. I think it's one I would be tempted to use myself.
The beauty of it I think is in its simplicity / understated graphics. It reminds me a bit of DreadM's ION skin (one of the top skin IMO) and associated with player buttons like on ION, a port of the skin in the screenshot would fulfill the lust for eye candy of people like myself. :lol:

It's a songbird feather (which is not compatible with the current build of songbird) but still available for download at the link below (just in case there's any way to "harvest" some of the graphics) : http://addons.songbirdnest.com/addon/1846
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
AMD Phenom II x4 940 (3GHz)
ASRock A780
4GB DDR2 333
ATI Radeon HD 3200
Library on two disks : Western Digital Caviar 1.5TB - WDC 640GB