Fusion v1.0 (04/21/2012)

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

Glamton

Re: Fusion v1.0 (04/21/2012)

Post by Glamton »

I am pleased that some users have found favor in the skin. Unfortunately I have to stop the support, because my interests have changed and I have now discovered another media player that appeals to me more. However, it doesn't change the fact that MediaMonkey is an excellent software.
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

Good luck! And thanks for your contribution to the community while here.
--
The gpzbc
ashok

Post by ashok »

I love this skin. Absolutely gorgeous. Great work! I am not too much of a tinkerer in general and usually go with defaults. But in this case, I wanted a better skin and after several searches landed on this one and now it is a permanent setting for me. But the highlight thing is a big nuisance. As others have mentioned, I can not tell which song is playing. Hopefully the developers are reading this and would cooperate and make it a soft option so that it could have a different (opposite from the skin) color).
mjlenox

Post by mjlenox »

What am I doing wrong? I downloaded and installed the skin, selected it under options, but nothing changes. MM still comes up the same way as always.
Woof !

Post by Woof ! »

Great skin . . . except the menus are far too dark. Why grey on black?! If you're looking at the drop down list for a menu then you need it to be readable. Also difficult to see the track actually playing in the now playing list. Would be better to give it a lighter highlight bar maybe? Apart from those niggles it's very good.

Woof !
Xxx