Discussion about anything that might be of interest to MediaMonkey users.

Moderator: Gurus

Ray Proulx

Post by Ray Proulx »

I paid for a gold membership and I should have bought a life time membership. Can I pay the difference and receive the life time membership. I have only been a member since August 30, 2007. If so how can I do it.

Thank you,

Ray :)
Blake

Post by Blake »

There was this:
Mediamonkey FAQ wrote:Users who've purchased MediaMonkey 2.x Gold licenses, can upgrade to a Lifetime license, and use the following coupon code to obtain a 25% discount on the lifetime license of MM: MM2toLIFEUPGRADEPROMO . Coupon is only valid at our main Element5 store until August 31.
But that has not been updated yet so it isn't valid at the moment.

@Jiri is there a possibility of it being updated?
Big Ray

no answer

Post by Big Ray »

Does anybody at MM answer their e-mails. I sent them two and no responds. I hope they are not like Yahoo music and do not give customers sevices.
Big Ray

membership

Post by Big Ray »

I thank everybody. I have received the answer to the question and they will fix my lifetime membership. The second time around the answered quickly.

Too All

Thank You

Big Ray :lol:
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Customer service is good at MediaMonkey, but as a smaller operation things can sometimes take longer (they deserve a vacation too).

And there is always a chance that your email got lost somewhere and so was never received.
Morten

Post by Morten »

And there's also a chance their VERY busy with version 3.0 which is coming closer to a final release everyday.
Best regards,
Morten