:: Silk Icon Set for MM 2 + 3 (almost ) ::

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

Mizery_Made wrote:Just noticed this a few moments ago:

When your at a point where editing the tag is not available, the button doesn't display with a background, though I have no clue on how buttons work so maybe it would still act like this even if the button image was busted. No clue, just thought I would point it out and see what's up.
buttons are 2 or more images one that is either the same as the background its on and the other darker, the image on the button is also different images one where you can see it one where it looks darker or transparent or is not there at all.

normal images are those that you can see well. disabled images are not there at all or dark or transparent. it is done that way so you can tell what mode the button is in. if you can see it normal then its on.

images on buttons can be anything the skinner or icon maker wants. hence my buttons on my skins have any image i think fits the skin theme.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.

moops!

Post by Guest »

It does appear that there is an inconsistency with the background for this one image, or else it is intended to have a whit background as a button. I still really like the new set of icons, but if there are inconsistencies, I'd prefer them fixed.

PEACE
aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

funny, it usually logs me in... :oops:

whit=white
kemie

Post by kemie »

i wish i knew how to fix them. all icons are saved the same way, yet it's only some of them, and in some versions of MM that are not showing transparency.

Any tips on how to fix this would be welcome :(
gege

Post by gege »

kemie wrote:i wish i knew how to fix them. all icons are saved the same way, yet it's only some of them, and in some versions of MM that are not showing transparency.

Any tips on how to fix this would be welcome :(
Hi kemie, have you checked the mmip pack I sent to you via email?
My icons don't have this problem...
Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

What do you know... I just fixed it! I downloaded your ZIP the other day and extracted it, placing the new "icons" folder within the MediaMonkey folder no questions asked. Got to digging around today, redownloaded the ZIP to make sure I had the recent version and didn't somehow end up with the older (non-fixed) version. That's when I noticed you have a ZIP inside your ZIP, extracted the contents of this new found ZIP, restarted and no problem. Looks like you added the new ZIP inside your old ZIP or something. *Shrugs*

Old:

New:

:)
aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

ah yes
the zip within the zip
easy peasy fixed for good
tanks again!
so beautiful
kemie

Post by kemie »

D'OH!
:oops:
kemie

Post by kemie »

updates, new packages. see first post :)
gege

Post by gege »

kemie wrote:updates, new packages. see first post :)
Good team work! 8)
Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

Slight problem. The 2.x ZIP is busted again. I see it no longer has the second ZIP contained within, problem being that the ZIP up now is the one containing the busted 'Edit Properties' icon. (non-transparent)
kemie

Post by kemie »

drat.
sorry, ill re-check, re-upload
kemie

Post by kemie »

should be fixed, sorry about that. can you re-check please?
Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

Looks like that did the trick. :wink:
MarineBrat

Post by MarineBrat »

The Gege installer doesn't exist at the link provided in post #1.