Magic Nodes 4.2 w/ 380 masks & real GUI (2011-07-01)[MM2+]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

gab

Post by gab »

I am struggling to create a node and was hoping someone who is more adept with this script could help. Essentially I have all my tracks rated and am trying to create a node around the average track ratings for an album. Below is how I would like to group the albums. Thanks for the help.

Parent Node = Album Ratings
Subnode 1 = Albums with average track rating greater than 4 stars
Subnode 2 = Albums with average track ratings >= 3 and less than 4
Subnode 3 = Albums with average track ratings >=2 and less than 3
Subnode 4 = Albums with average track ratings >1 and less than 2
Subnode 5 = Albums with average track ratings <1
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

Code: Select all

<Group|Name:Album Ratings|Show tracks:No>\Albums with average track rating >= 4 stars|Filter:Songs.ID In (SELECT ID FROM Songs WHERE IDAlbum In (SELECT IDAlbum FROM Songs GROUP BY IDAlbum HAVING Avg(Rating) >= 80))\<Album|Statistic:Count(All), Avg(Rating)>

<Group|Name:Album Ratings|Show tracks:No>\Albums with average track ratings >= 3 and less than 4|Filter:Songs.ID In (SELECT ID FROM Songs WHERE IDAlbum In (SELECT IDAlbum FROM Songs GROUP BY IDAlbum HAVING Avg(Rating) Between 60 AND 79))\<Album|Statistic:Count(All), Avg(Rating)>

<Group|Name:Album Ratings|Show tracks:No>\Albums with average track ratings >= 2 and less than 3|Filter:Songs.ID In (SELECT ID FROM Songs WHERE IDAlbum In (SELECT IDAlbum FROM Songs GROUP BY IDAlbum HAVING Avg(Rating) Between 40 AND 59))\<Album|Statistic:Count(All), Avg(Rating)>

<Group|Name:Album Ratings|Show tracks:No>\Albums with average track ratings >= 1 and less than 2|Filter:Songs.ID In (SELECT ID FROM Songs WHERE IDAlbum In (SELECT IDAlbum FROM Songs GROUP BY IDAlbum HAVING Avg(Rating) Between 20 AND 39))\<Album|Statistic:Count(All), Avg(Rating)>

<Group|Name:Album Ratings|Show tracks:No>\Albums with average track ratings less than 1|Filter:Songs.ID In (SELECT ID FROM Songs WHERE IDAlbum In (SELECT IDAlbum FROM Songs GROUP BY IDAlbum HAVING Avg(Rating) < 20))\<Album|Statistic:Count(All), Avg(Rating)>
Last edited by ZvezdanD on Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jwylot

Album leveling in Magic Nodes?

Post by jwylot »

Hi.

Is it possible to use Magic Nodes to identify tracks which have track leveling but no album leveling applied?
Joe
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

Tracks which have track leveling but no album leveling applied|Filter:Songs.NormalizeTrack > -999999.0 AND Songs.NormalizeAlbum = -999999.0\<Title>
gab

Post by gab »

Thank you for helping me with drafting the appropriate mask. Is there a way to modify the masks to include only those albums that have a certain number of tracks (say at least 5 tracks)? Thanks.
karimleo

Post by karimleo »

Hi, I have to say that I am loving MagicNodes. However is it me or are MagicNodes not affected by MM3's filters?

Thanks for all the good work

Karim
jwylot

Post by jwylot »

Tracks which have track leveling but no album leveling applied|Filter:Songs.NormalizeTrack > -999999.0 AND Songs.NormalizeAlbum = -999999.0\<Title>
Thanks ZvezdanD, very much :)
Joe
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

gab wrote:Is there a way to modify the masks to include only those albums that have a certain number of tracks
You should use Min tracks qualifier, e.g.

<Album|Min tracks:5 ...>
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

karimleo wrote:is it me or are MagicNodes not affected by MM3's filters?
You are using version older than 1.7.2, right? Please, take the latest version of the script.
karimleo

Post by karimleo »

Ah yes, I have done so and it works great. Thanks alot! :D
dan5691

Where does Magic Nodes Store the Nodes?

Post by dan5691 »

I've been using this new version of Magic Nodes for a while, and love it. I've seem to have messed something up somehow. I was playing around with Sql Filter and now media monkey seems to hang when I try to start it. If i move magic nodes out of scripts/auto. It starts up fine (with out magic nodes of cource), and when I put it back, no go. I would like to remove the last node I created is there a way?
ZvezdanD

Re: Where does Magic Nodes Store the Nodes?

Post by ZvezdanD »

dan5691 wrote:I would like to remove the last node I created is there a way?
Definitions of nodes are stored in the INI file under the [CustomNodeMasks] section. The line Mask0 contains the temporary mask which is created during last editing. It is same as the last edited mask, so you should find and remove this duplicated line (removing of the line Mask0 cannot help you).
bob61

Post by bob61 »

Hi ZvezdanD

I've encountered a strange behavior with using MN Group statement, I have MN1.7.4 installed.

I have a group called "GBU", three subnodes under that as follows:

this as my MN code:

<Group|Name: GBU|Show Tracks:No>\The Ugly|Filter: <rating> < 19 and <genre> <> "Christmas"\<rating|statistic:count(all)>

<Group|Name: GBU|Show Tracks:No>\The Bad|Filter: <rating> >= 20 and <rating> < 60 and <genre> <> "Christmas" and <genre> <> "Country"\<rating|statistic:count(all)>

<Group|Name: GBU|Show Tracks:No>\The Good|Filter: <rating> >= 60 and <genre> <> "Christmas"\<rating|statistic:count(all)>
This works fine the first time, here's a screenshot of the MN after launching MM3:

I then collapse the GBU node:

When I try to expand it again I now get an error:

This is repetitive in it's nature, if I exit MM3 and come back in the node is expanded with one of the sub-nodes, I can expand and collapse the sub-nodes without any issue. If I collapse the parent node though I find I encounter the above errors when I select the subnodes.
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

There is a new bug-fix release (1.7.4.1). Thanks to bob61 for the report.
bob61

Post by bob61 »

ZvezdanD wrote:There is a new bug-fix release (1.7.4.1). Thanks to bob61 for the report.
New version fixed the problem I had experienced - thanks!