Eclipse Skin v 2.0.0.1

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

DreadM

Eclipse Skin v 2.0.0.1

Post by DreadM »

First released: 2008-03-24

Current version:2.0.0.1

Last Update:17.05.2009

Eclipse Skin v 2

After one year from Eclipse it was on the time for an update to support the new MM 3.1 Features.
I change many littel things,special some images, and work on new player layouts and i try to bring more clearnes into the skin.
There is also an icon set with new tree icons and some few menu icons.
I hope you like the changes!

Eclipse Theme:

Eclipse NoAArt:(alternativ version)

Eclipse Small Player version:

Eclipse Slim Player version:

MicroPlayer with popup info: (require MM 3.1.)

Download:
Eclipse v 2.0.0.1 mmip
Eclipse v 2.0.0.1 NoAArt.mmip
Eclipse v 2.0.0.1 SmallPlayer.mmip
Eclipse v 2.0.0.1 SlimPlayer.mmip

Note: require MM 3.1 for includet custom icons;Microplayer popup;......

Fixes / News
v 2.0.0.1 (17.05.2009 )
update Slim Player version
fix behaviour from Microplayer on first start

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download:

Eclipse v 1.4.3 WhiteVersion mmip NEW 2008.06..22 Screenshot

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

when you have any suggestion or advices let me know!

Thanks to all :)

DreadM
Last edited by DreadM on Sun May 17, 2009 6:37 am, edited 20 times in total.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

This skin is beautiful! Very good work :D
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

yep this is coming along good, and your welcome its nice to help when i can. 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

nohitter151 wrote:This skin is beautiful! Very good work :D
I couldn't agree more!! Very nice, clean and night-ish :)
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau »

You're skin is gorgeous DreadM :)
Seven Ultimate X64 SP1 / Sansa Clip 2go (with RockBox)
aidan_cage

yo still!

Post by aidan_cage »

Very professional appearance!
I like it a lot, and will continue to use it, but I'll need to find skins for the other panels I use (Lyrics and Comment Viewer, and MonkeyRok) -- any chance you could whip up some pretty ones to go with your pretty skin (pretty please)?

it's damn sexy, still

[EDIT] oh, also there is the problem with the border around panels

I quickly found that the mmultimate monkeyrok skin worked decently, and the highcontrast skin for the lyrics panel, but the border around the panels stands out very starkly.

Also, the different options windows for editing track properties, and Auto-Organizing tracks, etc. are not fully skinned. I am not sure that this is possible, but you have such a beautiful skin here (which made me want to listen to some of my jazz albums) that I thought I would give notice to those areas.

I am also curious as to whether the internal scroll bars (within the panels themselves) are easily customized to the cool ones you use in your skin, or not.

--REALLY love the player, BTW! :D

[NEXT EDIT] I love the stars on the player, and wonder if they can be made global throughout the program, so I don't have bright yellow stars against the nice black.

PEACE
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Its good to hear that you like it. :D

The menues are still not finished ,when i know how to handle i will change them!

Stars:
I think the stars are icons i try to change them ,i don't know if iam right, but maybe somebody knows?

Panels/Scripts:
I use the same scripts,and i know from before that there are problems with the panels,
it would be great when i can change them,but i don't know how to change Script skinns! :(
the scrollbars: i think they use the windows bars?(I am not shure)
for the boarders i look !

it looks like i have some more work to do.

I think i need a bit help!

sorry but i need a bit longer for answer's :(

DreadM
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

rating stars are only changeable by the skinner for the player's not for the theme.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.

Post by Guest »

Is it possible to add a Stopbutton? Maybe like the Button for previous or next track but below the play/pause button?
Just add it the same way that it is normaly not visible.
aidan_cage

Stopbutton

Post by aidan_cage »

Anonymous wrote:Is it possible to add a Stopbutton? Maybe like the Button for previous or next track but below the play/pause button?
Just add it the same way that it is normaly not visible.
just move your mouse around the area inside the circumference of the play button circle (magic symbols appear). The stop symbol is below the play symbol, and the track forward/back are on the right and left respectively.

:D
treponem

Post by treponem »

NICE!

I like it!
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Oh these are sad news for the rating stars! :(

Yesterday i tried to change them with an edit icon set ,but it didn't want to work.
Maybe in the future this feature will come.Who knows?

I can handle now the menues,it looks good. 8)

In the next days will come an update.

And yes! there is a stop button,maybe i make the press area larger.

DreadM
gege

Post by gege »

Coolest skin ever!!!! Congratulations.

Apart the things already mentioned, I didn't like the shape of system buttons (minimize, maximize close) too much... Was it just me or does someone else agree?

Oh, when I have time, I'll create an Eclipse skin for Lyrics Viewer, for sure!!!
Too bad we can't get rid of that #$%#$% panel border... :-(
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Tried your skin and love the player .... some very nice touches in there. :D

One minor problem I found .... in the album art panel, when you expand the panel you get white strips above and below the cover like this:

:)
Last edited by Vyper on Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stop Button Freak
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Thanks ,gege it would be nice when you can do this,i am curious how it will look. :)

The System buttons i made like this, because in the beginning i wanted to dock the player on the top.
then there were in the same line with the album art from the player
but now i know this does'nt work. :(
I dont like vista or xp style buttons,but i have some ideas how to change them.
Maybe its good to hear what other people think about.

I need help with the white backround of the album art panel,i dont know where to change this. :(

also i dont know where to change the black font in the popup menu and the white line between the text. :(
This must be somewhere in the objects, but i did'nt find out where?

for any help i say: thanks! :)

DreadM