Ignore All

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey for Windows 4? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

gtbuzz

Ignore All

Post by gtbuzz »

I've hit this a few times. I select a large collection of music and hit choose to analyze volume. I walk away because this is fairly CPU intensive and can take some time. I come back to find that the 3rd track has DRM or corrupt and can't be analyzed and nothing else has been done. I really wish this message was queued up and a list of files that were not analyzed would be listed at the end of the operation.

As a bare minimum a selection of "Ignore All", so that after I get it once I can be assured that everything else is going to be analyzed.
Lowlander

Re: Ignore All

Post by Lowlander »

This has been requested many times as many would like to leave this type of processes running overnight or while away from the PC. I really hope that this gets implemented in the future as this is really frustrating for those with large libraries and/or slow PC's.
rovingcowboy

Re: Ignore All

Post by rovingcowboy »

there's a third party program that can do this.

i found it some time ago on majorgeeks.com but it might be on other software sites also.
the name of the program was. " Push The Bloomin' Button "

not sure if it is still working in xp pro or vista but it will handle the clicking of the buttons for you once you get it set up.

:)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.