halp, pl0x wrote:it gives me a "Library Not Registered" error, and then proceeds to give a generic error over and over until I uninstall it.
Thanks for the report. I am not sure what is exactly happening to you, but I think that you have a generic problem with the scripting engine. Have you installed some another script for MediaMonkey, e.g. Magic Nodes or RegExp Find & Replace? If you have same problem with mentioned scripts, then your scripting engine is broken. You could try with the following suggestions:
Script Error: ActiveX component can't create object
Extensions Cannot be Installed
Error message: 'A script for the specified language can not be created'
If none of this could help, you could try with the suggestion from the page Automation server can't create object
1. open regedit
2. find key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT -> Scripting.Dictionary
3. right click and go permissions, ignore all the errors
4. go to advanced under the permissions, and set the owner of the object to the Administrators GROUP
5. apply and ok till the window closes
6. right click the key again and go permissions
7. grant system all permissions...
8. ok apply and ok till the window closes
9. make sure the key is selected
10. refresh (F5 or via menu)
11. repeat steps 3 to 10 on the sub key
Please let me know if any of this could help.