TweakMonkey (advanced options page) 1.02 - 4/2/2007 [MM2+3]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

PabloFerra

Re: TweakMonkey (advanced options page) 1.02 - 4/2/2007 [MM2+3]

Post by PabloFerra »

Hi there, fellows

I have the same issue Zerosignal has moving the database, too. Is there any workaround???

Regards,

Pablo

Post by Guest »

I've installed MM 3.1.0.1216 and TM 1.02 linked in the first post of this thread. TM removes the ability to configure the Net Radio & Web nodes in the tree view. When TM is installed the options in MM are ignored and the options in TM do not include a checkbox for making the nodes visible, only to expand them. Is there a way to use TM in MM 3.1 and also remove those two nodes?

Post by Guest »

Just an update: I've upgraded to 3.1.0.1237 and it is still a problem. TM does not have the ability to configure the two nodes and the options are being ignored.

Post by Guest »

is there anything going on with making this a mm 3.1 script yet?
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

yeah what about this does it work in mediamonkey 3.1 :)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Robokopi

Post by Robokopi »

Guest wrote:I've installed MM 3.1.0.1216 and TM 1.02 linked in the first post of this thread. TM removes the ability to configure the Net Radio & Web nodes in the tree view. When TM is installed the options in MM are ignored and the options in TM do not include a checkbox for making the nodes visible, only to expand them. Is there a way to use TM in MM 3.1 and also remove those two nodes?
the answer is already given by steegy here: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 753#p84753

worked fine with me:
Around line 205 in TweakMonkey.vbs, replace

Code: Select all

NodeRef(NodeName).Visible = GetTreeVisibility(NodeName)

with

Code: Select all

If CanNodeVisibility(NodeName) Then
NodeRef(NodeName).Visible = GetTreeVisibility(NodeName)
End If

It should be fixed in the next version.

Explanation: a check was missing here to verify if the TweakMonkey script can change a node's visibility or not (Net Radio and Web nodes).
timelezz

Post by timelezz »

Hi, how can I remove Tweakmonkey?

I experience that MediaMonkey is sometimes not responding while starting up the application. But I can start MM without as a non-skinned version, though. So I want to remove the Tweakmonkey script. But how can I do this? It doesnot show up in my list with extensions. Any ideas?
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

it was made before mmip files were used.

just go in to the monkey's program files folder and then the scripts folder look for the tweakmonkey script/s and remove them, and in the script ini file open it with notepad and look for the section for tweakmonkey and remove that section.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Timelezz

Post by Timelezz »

Thank you So Much Rovingcowboy! It worked. There wasn't anything in the .ini file. Just had to remove the tweakmonkey.ini and its subsequent folder. Mediamonkey works perfectly now again :)

Now, I really miss some of the great option that script had. Does someone know a script that does the following three things?

* Auto-play
* auto-load/play specific playlists
* auto-resume (start track from time it stopped)
dypsis

Post by dypsis »

The other option for removing TweakMonkey is to go to Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs (Programs and Features), and uninstall it there.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

i'm not having trouble with tweakmonkey? of course i don't use those three options.

i use the load start volume, expand and view of certain nodes, and clear now playing

i do have some trouble with the fonts being shown wrong but that is the new way monkey allows
users to adjust the fonts that causes that.

why not send a pm to
Teknojnky

and see if he has any updates in the works for tweakmonkey he is still in the forum he does help with the coding of mediamonkey and i think he is a mod in the forums. sure would like him to update his code and or add some new tweaks to it, i love tweaking programs :D
dypsis

Post by dypsis »

rovingcowboy wrote: why not send a pm to
Teknojnky

and see if he has any updates in the works for tweakmonkey he is still in the forum he does help with the coding of mediamonkey and i think he is a mod in the forums. sure would like him to update his code and or add some new tweaks to it, i love tweaking programs :D
Yes. I would like it updated also. I have an alignment issue with it that I tolerate.
I mainly use the Tree Node Options. It doesn't work perfectly for me, but it is better than nothing.
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

I don't have any plans for updates for it really, sorry. The script code is public and anyone is free to take it and update it or better yet create a new one specifically for mm3.

I don't do any code for MM, and haven't had time for much scripting lately.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

Teknojnky wrote:I don't have any plans for updates for it really, sorry. The script code is public and anyone is free to take it and update it or better yet create a new one specifically for mm3.

I don't do any code for MM, and haven't had time for much scripting lately.
you don't do help with the code for monkey? i thought you was one of the coding helpers like nohitter151
seems a waste not to use your skills with monkey. still if your busy we can understand that., its just sad
to see good scripters leave scripting for mediamonkey.

:(
Timelezz

Post by Timelezz »

I've been looking everywhere. But without Tweakmonkey it seems there is NO (other) script that does auto-play on startup. Maybe I should ask the guy from Last.fm Node?