Consolidated list of scripts?

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

NukeRiskGuy

Consolidated list of scripts?

Post by NukeRiskGuy »

Is there an easy-to-find list of ALL MM scripts? Personally, I find it unwieldy to go through the 'List of All Scripts' topic and sort through the outdated scripts.

Also, it is difficult to determine which scripts are NOT compatible with MM4.

Like many others here in the forums, I have been a MM user for many years and I have upgraded to MM4 and upgraded to a lifetime Gold membership. I too have had some MM4 issues, but I am working through them (and will discuss them in the proper forum).

Thanks,
NukeRiskGuy
nynaevelan

Re: Consolidated list of scripts?

Post by nynaevelan »

Unfortunately no, there is supposed to be a depository coming but that has been coming soon for so long I put it in the category with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

Uh, Nyn... check the "Addons" link at the top of the page. It's kind of a matter of scripters actually using it now.
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Uh, unless I've missed something I've seen no posts encouraging scripters or skinners to start using it and the last I paid attention there was a delay in getting updates quickly approved on the site. But even with that in mind, since there are very few scripts on there, there still is no one place for a user to go to easily get scripts, so this still does not meet the question of the OP.

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
Aff

Post by Aff »

I've just added my script there and it was approved very fast!
It's a great idea to put scripts there in a well structured form, easily accessible. Maybe there should be a sticky here or at least some hint on the Develop page to inform scripters.