Cannnot Synchronize Playlists Since MM 4.03 Upgrade

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

Lowlander

Re: Cannnot Synchronize Playlists Since MM 4.03 Upgrade

Post by Lowlander »

Dan33185 wrote:hope it gets fixed soon.
This has already been fixed as posted above. Use MediaMonkey 4.0.6.
Dan33185

Post by Dan33185 »

Lowlander wrote:
Dan33185 wrote:hope it gets fixed soon.
This has already been fixed as posted above. Use MediaMonkey 4.0.6.
I was using the most current release

http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 35#p342297
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Then you may want to check the playlist settings in the Device Profile as this should work in 4.0.6.
Segota

Post by Segota »

Hello,
I have this problem also since I bought my new phone a lg6. My old phone (lg4) did just fine accepting music and playlist from MM. I am not very good when it comes to computers, but the following worked for me. First on MM I sent the desired playlist to a flashdrive. Connected my phone to PC and connected flashdrive. Opened flashdrive and found playlist and copied it with rt click. Brought up folders on phone internal storage and pasted playlist in " download folder", this worked great....for some reason it won't work in the playlist folder in internal storage or on SD card...the music apps keep saying " it can't play that kind of file" when put in playlist folder. Google Play accessed all the playlists and music and was able to play them. The music app on my lg phone did this as well, but MM app showed all the music and playlists, but couldn't play anything, even when I put it as the default on phone.apps in settings. Hope this helps, or gives clues to bridging gaps between software.