Album Art Tagger 5.2 - Updated 26/10/2013

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

ohneland

Re: Album Art Tagger 5.0 - Updated 30/07/2012

Post by ohneland »

It returns Error # 70 runtime error, access denied, at line 2412, column 12
ohneland

Win 10
Logitech Media Server on a Synology NAS with diff. players
MM 5, MP3Tag, EAC, Musicbee
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Are you using the latest version (5.0) or a modified version? Line 2412 is...

Code: Select all

If Not(boo) Then
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
PorkNBeans

Post by PorkNBeans »

This is my new favorite script, I didn't have to click remove on each individual song to remove the artwork (thank GOD!!!). Previously I just balanced a small flashlight on a shortcut key to keep it flowing and walked away from the PC for the day. It did save me a load of time as it was previously taking me 8-12 hours to remove all artwork prior to using this script which for some reason also wasn't deleting all my artwork. This script did the trick for me and actually did it in under 2 hours, thanks for saving me time and aggravation!
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Great, I'm glad you found it useful :)
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
scott967

Post by scott967 »

Been using 4.9 for a while, a big help (thanks). If there are multiple images stored as tags, is there a way to extract Cover(front)? Right now I'm not sure which image gets extracted. (Extract artwork (copy from tag to mask)). These are mainly in MP4 files.

scott s.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

This isn't currently possible, but I've added it to my list for the next version.
MaximusPrime

Post by MaximusPrime »

How can I remove the script from my MediaMonkey ? Don't need it anymore :)
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Tools > Extensions allows you to uninstall addons.
MaximusPrime

Post by MaximusPrime »

Lowlander wrote:Tools > Extensions allows you to uninstall addons.
Thx :)
HaraldBluetooth1963

Post by HaraldBluetooth1963 »

First Trixmoto I will thank you for this great script :D

Would it be possible to add "Remove linked artwork" (but not tagged) to the functionality?
unknownsoldierx

Post by unknownsoldierx »

Could someone help me out please. I'm trying to rename all my artwork from "folder.jpg" to "front.jpg". Then, I'd like to keep those files, but also have them embedded. How would I do this?

I have my library structured like this:

MusicFolder\Artist\Year - Album\Track# - Title

Also. Is there a way to check for albums/tracks that are missing artwork?
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

unknownsoldierx wrote:Also. Is there a way to check for albums/tracks that are missing artwork?
In your MM nodes, go to "Files to Edit" and click on the "Unknown Artwork" node. In MM4, it hides under the "Entire Library" node. If you want to get really particular about your library, check out the Tagging Inconsistencies script.
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... sistencies

I'll let someone with more experience using this script answer your other two questions. But yes you should be able to do both.
--
The gpzbc
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

HaraldBluetooth1963 wrote:Would it be possible to add "Remove linked artwork" (but not tagged) to the functionality?
Thanks. Isn't this already possible using the "05. Remove artwork not matching storage" process and then selecting the embedded option?
unknownsoldierx wrote:I'm trying to rename all my artwork from "folder.jpg" to "front.jpg". Then, I'd like to keep those files, but also have them embedded.
First use the "13. Rename linked artwork to mask" process and then use the "02. Embed artwork (copy from mask to tag)" process.
unknownsoldierx

Post by unknownsoldierx »

gpzbc wrote:In your MM nodes, go to "Files to Edit" and click on the "Unknown Artwork" node. In MM4, it hides under the "Entire Library" node. If you want to get really particular about your library, check out the Tagging Inconsistencies script.
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... sistencies

I'll let someone with more experience using this script answer your other two questions. But yes you should be able to do both.
Thanks. I keep forgetting about that Files to Edit node.

trixmoto wrote:First use the "13. Rename linked artwork to mask" process and then use the "02. Embed artwork (copy from mask to tag)" process.
Ok. Problem I have is that there's no instructions. This is the default mask:

<path>\<album>

I'm not sure what that's going to do. Do I have to change it to fit my folder structure? All my artwork is like this:

MusicFolder\<Artist>\<Year> - <Album>\<Track> - <Title>\folder.jpg

EDIT: Forgot that you get a preview before it actually does anything. Tried it, and it's going to rename all my folder.jpg file to <album>.jpg. So it's going by what MM has assigned as the first artwork for the album? Why do I need to do the rename process?
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

You've just asked me how to rename your files, so I suggested you use the rename option, and you want to know why? That makes no sense. Either you want to rename the files, in which case you need to use the rename option, or you don't want to, in which case you don't need to.

I think the mask you want is "<path>\front".