ScrobblerDJ v1.26, Let your music free!!!

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

holterpolter

Post by holterpolter »

I noticed that this error # 424 occur everytime when special characters like in german "ä,ö,ü,..." are in the tags.
e.g "Die Ärzte" produce an error and "Die Aerzte" is ok.
brianon

Post by brianon »

:D
wow ... love it. Bring on the new revisions :)
margu

Post by margu »

Woohooo :D

as others already said, I too was wondering what nice tracks are in my library :)

I love your script and am awaiting the new version. :wink:

..::M::..
powerpill-pacman

Post by powerpill-pacman »

I suggest implementing an option to uncheck folders and drives/partitions. For example i have a partition only containing audiobooks which i would prefer not to appear in my ScrobblerDj-playlist (is 'not to appear' correct or is it 'not appearing'?).
Bex

Post by Bex »

powerpill-pacman wrote:I suggest implementing an option to uncheck folders and drives/partitions. For example i have a partition only containing audiobooks which i would prefer not to appear in my ScrobblerDj-playlist (is 'not to appear' correct or is it 'not appearing'?).
Just change the script so it plays songs from another playlist than "Favorites - Top 50". Or do mean that Last FM suggests Audio books?
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
powerpill-pacman

It suggests audiobooks if someone listened to them, as it does with normal songs.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Was LOVING your script until this happened...

:(
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

Hey Trixmoto

As a good programmer, can't you find the bug yourself? :lol:

I hope you still love this script, even with its bug.

Cheers
Steegy
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Ooops, I had an old version of the script. Fixed the bug, but copied the new code now anyway. :oops:
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
judas

Post by judas »

Hey psy...i havent had any problems with the script again...one suggestion thouigh: how about adding a version number to it? that way it would be easier to know if i have the latest version, and then wont happen what happened to trixmoto?

keep it up....waiting for the new version in the oncoming days (weeks) :-)

judas
psyXonova

Post by psyXonova »

Wow, lots of feedback. thanks a lot guys!!!
New version is allready being implemented with lots of new features and ofcourse (hopefully) more stable than the current one.
Since the bug still occurs sometimes and the cause of it is not yet clear (it must be related with "strange" Last.FM recomendations, but I am not sure) new version will have a trap for this error. Everytime it occurs it will log various variables and then it will restart ScrobblerDJ to get another result.
I am glad to announce that from now on, this script will be evolved with the help of my good friend and excellent programmer Peke.
Offcourse, everyone is invited to join the "development" team if you feel like it. I always prefer team play
:D
I didnt knew that LastFM can also recommend AudioBooks, cool!!!
Implementing an exclude option based on a folder/location basis is easy to do but i am afraid that will make ScrobblerDJ much slower... Perhaps an exlude version based on Genres will work much faster (e.g. dont play tracks with genre = AudioBook), what do you think of that??
powerpill-pacman

That's a great idea, for i have my audiobooks (as other tracks tagged).
Last.fm doesn't really suggest audiobooks, but some people listen to them wither their scrobbler-plugin on and so the tracks are getting submitted...
Do you understand what i mean? :)
baker

Post by baker »

Is it possible to limit available tracks to a specific folder or playlist?
psyXonova

Post by psyXonova »

Why do that? Isn't the purpose of this script to discover our "forgotten" music??? Why exclude some of your music from the results???

Post by Guest »

The AutoDJ function within MM is better suited for that purpose, Baker. Look it up in the Options where you can specify specific Playlists for it to choose from.