When will the new version of MM Gold be released (approx.)?

Discussion about anything that might be of interest to MediaMonkey users.

Moderator: Gurus

omergrigg

Post by omergrigg »

Thaks!
rovingcowboy

Re: When will the new version of MM Gold be released (approx

Post by rovingcowboy »

Tired of seeing this question. It is asked by people that don't search or read the FAQ list. It has been asked a zillion times since mm2, and the answer is always the same and is always posted in the new question so a search of the forum should show one of them.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

When it's ready.
nanite2000

Post by nanite2000 »

rovingcowboy wrote:Tired of seeing this question. It is asked by people that don't search or read the FAQ list.
Maybe if the FAQ was easier to find, people wouldn't ask so many questions from it.

I've been a registered MediaMonkey user for around 5 years, and I can't find the FAQ anywhere.

Where do we find it?
Scottes

Post by Scottes »

nanite2000 wrote:Where do we find it?
Near the top, right-hand corner of every single page in the forum.

Jairus

Post by Jairus »

The FAQ literally doesn't have a single question about MediaMonkey in it.
Scottes

Post by Scottes »

LOL, you're right. I just saw "Where's the FAQ" and saw one on every page.

So... Where's the MM FAQ?
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

What !! I just looked at that for the first time why would they have a FAq only for the fourm? try Number 7 in my helpful messages it has a link to an post about an faq list. Maybe its in that post?
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Scottes

Post by Scottes »

rovingcowboy wrote:try Number 7 in my helpful messages it has a link to an post about an faq list.
Wow, that's a bit roundabout. So for someone to find the FAQ, they have to find your sig, click on your helpful messages, find the second #7 cuz the first #7 is about something else, click on that link, which shows a post where someone links to the FAQ.

:roll:

I say again: :roll:

It's no wonder that people ask when the next release will be out. :-)
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

Yep and to top it off I just checked all those FAQ list links and the only list to mention the way they release stable versions is the top of my helpful messages list..?
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

nanite2000 wrote:
rovingcowboy wrote:Tired of seeing this question. It is asked by people that don't search or read the FAQ list.
Maybe if the FAQ was easier to find, people wouldn't ask so many questions from it.

I've been a registered MediaMonkey user for around 5 years, and I can't find the FAQ anywhere.

Where do we find it?
The FAQ is at the "Support" link at the top of the page. However, you won't find this question on the FAQ. There is no planned release date, the MM team will release the new version when they determine it's stable and ready for release.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
dtsig

Post by dtsig »

nohitter151 wrote:The FAQ is at the "Support" link at the top of the page. However, you won't find this question on the FAQ. There is no planned release date, the MM team will release the new version when they determine it's stable and ready for release.
And THAT is exactly what should be on the FAQ page. That all BETAs are released when they are ready ... To paraphrase Orson Wells ... We will not release a product before it's time :lol:
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
pohlipit

Post by pohlipit »

Rather than pointing people to useless FAQs why wouldn't just someone from MM respond to this query.

A fair enough question to ask.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

It has been stated many times, it will be ready when it is ready. There is no timeframe.
nanite2000

Post by nanite2000 »

Lowlander wrote:It has been stated many times, it will be ready when it is ready. There is no timeframe.
If this has to be "stated many times", then is there any reason why you don't put this information in the FAQ?