Media Monkey too much of the good stuff?

Get answers about using the current release of MediaMonkey for Windows 8/RT

Moderator: Gurus

Plantje

Media Monkey too much of the good stuff?

Post by Plantje »

I've been using MM on my Asus Vivotab RT for quite a while now and I really like it!

On my machine I have a 64GB SDXC card filled to the top with music! So I can enjoy thousands of songs while travelling by car or train to work. And of course during work I can concentrate by enjoying some music. And that's exactly the thing: MM is so much more than only a music player that is able to play the music in the music library. But to be honest: I never use those additional features!

Isn't it possible to build another app that contains only the features that allow you to play and search music from the music library? Or perhaps just some files from the hard drive? So just leave out all of the podcasts, audiobooks, videos etc. One might call this Audio Ape for example :)
PetrCBR

Re: Media Monkey too much of the good stuff?

Post by PetrCBR »

Hi.

First i need to say we're glad you're enjoying our new RT version. About features in desktop version. You can use it without using advanced features or switch MediaMonkey to party mode and you will be able to use just limited set of features.
How to make a debuglog - step 4b: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=86643
Plantje

Re: Media Monkey too much of the good stuff?

Post by Plantje »

Actually I am not looking for any features in the desktop version.

I was just suggesting a slimmed down version of the Windows RT Modern UI app. Including only the core music playing features in the slimmed down version may speed up the app a lot!