Are Table (Artist, Album, ...) ID's exposed for export

This forum is for questions / discussions regarding development of addons / tweaks for MediaMonkey for Windows 4.

Moderators: Gurus, Addon Administrators

Lowlander

Are Table (Artist, Album, ...) ID's exposed for export

Post by Lowlander »

I'm trying to export a list of Artist include the database ID of the Artist. I'm also planning this for other tables. Is this available or is it only available for the Songs table?
dtsig

Re: Are Table (Artist, Album, ...) ID's exposed for export

Post by dtsig »

I know that you want someone who really knows what they are talking about :) but you got me.
I know that you know that the wiki shows ID as being exposed for each of the Artist, album etc. Is this what you are talking about?
I haven't tried it but if they aren't really available isn't there a way to sql query the tables themselves. It should be there? Just a (probably not useful) thought
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

I'm just playing around with the export script for now and am looking for the ArtistID and AlbumID (and maybe some others). This means I'm using itm.ArtistName instead of direct SQL.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

You could check out my "Just List Albums" and "Just List Artists" scripts - these are reports that output that sort of information.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Will do, thanks.