album listings

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

dave851

album listings

Post by dave851 »

I have up on iTUnes a few weeks ago. I have a huge library 500 gigs of which half of that is duplicates. Duplicates is a separate issue. What I am trying to do is set up a view of my library that most replicates my iTunes view. Basically the parameters would be listed by Album with the listings being most recent first. Right now I have no idea what i have and how it lists. Seems alphabetical. To explain a bit further I actually made iTune playlists out of albums (for the most part) or grouped the playlist by artist. You see 98 per cent of my music is Trance and most albums are compilations (to make it even more complicated various versions of the same song). So any suggestions on how I might best set up various views that would reflect the above ? Thanks.
nohitter151

Re: album listings

Post by nohitter151 »

The tracks will display in whatever order you want. Click on the column headers to sort by that field. So, for example, click on "Album" to alphabetically sort by Album. Or click on "Added" to sort by Added date to the library.

You can click to sort, then hold the Ctrl key and click on another header to do secondary sorting.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Lowlander

Re: album listings

Post by Lowlander »