Where in DB is Auto-sync playlist?

This forum is for questions / discussions regarding development of addons / tweaks for MediaMonkey for Windows 4.

Moderators: Gurus, Addon Administrators

chrisjj

Where in DB is Auto-sync playlist?

Post by chrisjj »

Can anyone tell me which table and column in the DB is stores the value of this checkbox?

I've searched Devices to no avail.
Chris
trixmoto

Re: Where in DB is Auto-sync playlist?

Post by trixmoto »

My guess would be the "SynchPlaylist" table, but I'm not on the right machine to check right now, and I don't know which column without checking.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Actually, this checkbox seems to be more general, not specific to a playlist - have you tried looking in MediaMonkey.ini?
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
chrisjj

Post by chrisjj »

trixmoto wrote:Actually, this checkbox seems to be more general, not specific to a playlist
Soory if I wasn't clear. The checkbox I'm referring to is the one that appears specifically for playlists, and on each device.
trixmoto wrote: - have you tried looking in MediaMonkey.ini?
There I see no items for devices/handhelds/portables except one boolean to control a confirmation dialog. Thanks any way for the suggestion.
Chris