Songs/Albums synced to iPod do not appear on iPod

This forum is for reporting bugs in MediaMonkey for Windows 4. Note that version 4 is no longer actively maintained as it has been replaced by version 5.

Moderator: Gurus

Almighty1000

Songs/Albums synced to iPod do not appear on iPod

Post by Almighty1000 »

Hi,

I think this issue had been reported long back (2 yrs back), but I didn't find a solution posted (other than upgrading to newest build), hence posting it again.

I have MMW build (Gold). I would like to sync my 80GB iPod (5th Gen). Here is I am doing:

1. I have iTunes v12.5.3.17 (latest) installed and it syncs to the iPod just fine. I am able to see albums on the iPod and play songs just fine.
2. I then check 'Prevent iPods, iPhones and iPads from syncing automatically' so that it doesn't interfere with MM sync.
3. Open MMW. It DETECTS my iPod just fine.
4. BUT I am unable to see the 2 albums on the iPod.
5. I then sync one new album in MM to iPod.
6. I eject the iPod, but I DO NOT SEE the new album I copied / sync'ed with MM. I can still the first one sync'ed using iTunes.
7. When I plug it back in, MM DOES SEE the Album. Sso it somehow thinks the songs/album is there.

My system details give below:
MMW version 4.1.14.1813
License: MM Gold Lifetime
Windows 7 Pro x64, SP1, 2 GB RAM, Intel Celeron 2.4Ghz, 500GB
Almighty1000

Re: Songs/Albums synced to iPod do not appear on iPod

Post by Almighty1000 »

Checking if you have any resolution on this. I am stuck 'cause I cant transfer any songs to my iPod (neither to my iPhone- same issue there).
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

It is best to capture sync issues in a debug log (step 4b) and to attach the log to a Support Ticket to get a resolution: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=69
Almighty1000

Post by Almighty1000 »

Thanks. I will create a DbgView log and open a ticket. Do I need to install debug version of MediaMonkey first? Or just installing DbgView and sending that log file help?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Yes, you need the debug version of MediaMonkey for DBGView to be able to capture a log.
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Also please make sure that you use latest MW debug from http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 54426&sd=d
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts