Please Recommend Audio Device for Ford Sync 3

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

RoxannKeating

Please Recommend Audio Device for Ford Sync 3

Post by RoxannKeating »

I LOVE Media Monkey! I just discovered it a month or so ago and I am totally addicted! I have been using it with my great little Sansa Clip player I've had for years. Now bought a new car and it has no audio input jack. When I use the Sansa Clip through the USB connection it won't sync and I can't get it to play (might be a work around--still checking) My question is what is the best (and cheapest) device someone can recommend for getting my media monkey music to my new Ford Focus. It would be nice to have names of songs and artists on the dashboard, but really I just want to be able to hear the songs through the speakers. And, seriously I need a .......monkey to organize my entire life. I've been talking about it non-stop since I downloaded it.
Lowlander

Re: Please Recommend Audio Device for Ford Sync 3

Post by Lowlander »

Does it support Bluetooth? If so any Android device could be nice as you can have MediaMonkey for Android.
RoxannKeating

Post by RoxannKeating »

Yes it does support bluetooth.
RoxannKeating

Post by RoxannKeating »

I have downloaded Media Monkey on my LG K30 phone, but I am not able to sync to the Media Monkey on my PC. I will keep working on it.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

mrhollywood360

Post by mrhollywood360 »

What I do on my car is I bought a flash drive that I keep synced with MM. Then I just plug it into my car and listen.
Just make sure you convert everything to a supported format.
RoxannKeating

Post by RoxannKeating »

Thanks for the feedback. Problem solved. Downloaded MediaMonkey app on my phone, synced the playlist from computer to phone with a usb--chose media on car and it synced up. I haven't been able to use the voice activation, but can use the buttons to skip songs and adjust the volume, plus can see song information on screen. Thanks everyone. I was already getting tired of satellite radio.