Wrong Playcount / Skip Count sync

This forum is for reporting bugs in MediaMonkey for Windows 4. Note that version 4 is no longer actively maintained as it has been replaced by version 5.

Moderator: Gurus

Biggus_Dickus

Wrong Playcount / Skip Count sync

Post by Biggus_Dickus »

Hi everyone.
I don't know, if it's really a bug. I use MediaMonkey Gold and MediaMonkey Android (full and beta testing). Beside, I'm running BigBernies Autorate and Add/Remove Playstat script. After nearly 2000 plays of different songs, I noticed some often played songs with a low rating and I was wondering why. After a close up, I saw that skip counter was too high in my opinion. I took a look into MMA song properties and I was right. I.e. MMA had a skip count of 2 instead 5 (MMW). Playcount seemed to be correct. Also after a new sync, MMW had still 5 and MMA still 2 :-? Does anyone know what's wrong here? I don't think, the scripts made this issue. Or am I wrong? I killed now all my playstats and began new. But I won't do that in 2 month again :(
Peke

Re: Wrong Playcount / Skip Count sync

Post by Peke »

Hi,
tried but can't replicate :( Can you please create support Ticket and supply us a log file https://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewt ... p?f=7&t=69
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Biggus_Dickus

Re: Wrong Playcount / Skip Count sync

Post by Biggus_Dickus »

Hi Peke,
Just made my DB new and hope it don't happen anymore. Will contact you, if it happens again.