Resizable pop-up windows

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey for Windows 4? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

homerec

Resizable pop-up windows

Post by homerec »

I would love to be able to resize pop-up windows - for example when I edit an autoplaylist and select "artist equals" as a criteria, I now have to scroll through a tiny window that shows only 8 artists at a time - and I guess I have more than 700 artists in the database. It would be great to be able to expand these kind of windows to get a better overview, but as far as I can tell the size is currently unchangeable.
tbessie

I second this - most windows should be resizeable!

Post by tbessie »

I've been going through all of my collection for tagging purposes, and the file "Properties" window that pops up isn't resizeable. This means that I'm at the mercy of the odd scrolling behavior of the text boxes in that window (sometimes I see a filename or tag from the start of the text, sometimes I only see the end of it -- no rhyme nor reason, seemingly).

If I could resize the Properties window, I wouldn't need to click in any of the text boxes to scroll through the text to know what they say, for the purposes of modifying other tag text.

Seems pretty simple -- what's the reasoning behind the popup windows not being resizeable?

All in all, though, I love Media Monkey! :-)

- Tim
charlieMOGUL

resize device property window

Post by charlieMOGUL »

Hi,

I also would like the ability to resize windows.
Especially the Device Property window, where you can select which tracks, artists and albums get synchronized to your selected device.
It's quite tedious when you can't make the window bigger and you have to scroll through all those names. The resizing option would be very helpful - especially when the program remembers the size you have 'created' the previous time, so that you only have to resize once to create your own perfect size.

Thanks in advance!

charlieMOGUL.
charlieMOGUL

Post by charlieMOGUL »

<bump>

Hi,

Since I use the Device Property window *a lot* to change the tracks that MediaMonkey synchronizes to the iPod, I would really love to see the resize window option implemented. The standard (and fixed) size of the window is very small, especially when your library consist of lots and lots of albums, artists and tracks.

Thanks in advance!

charlieMOGUL

</bump>
charlieMOGUL

Post by charlieMOGUL »

Hi,

If this feature could make it on the wishlist...

<voice of OfficeSpace Manager>
...that would be great!
</voice of OfficeSpace Manager>

charlieMOGUL
Danzig

Post by Danzig »

charlieMOGUL wrote:Hi,

If this feature could make it on the wishlist...

<voice of OfficeSpace Manager>
...that would be great!
</voice of OfficeSpace Manager>

charlieMOGUL
LOL :lol:

and second that! :)
charlieMOGUL

Post by charlieMOGUL »

she-BUMP
charlieMOGUL

Post by charlieMOGUL »

It would be wonderful if this item (resizing of synchronization window) could make it on the wishlist. It would help so much when every time you select/deselect hundreds of items for synchronizing with your favorite player, you could use a bigger window than the small current one.
It is something I do very regularly, so a resizable (bigger) window would really ease my life.

Thanks in advance!