Lowlander wrote:There in the Auto-Tag from Web window under Options.
OK I seem to be getting closer to understanding how to use the PUID, but I am still stumped a little bit
It took me awhile to figure out what you meant by "Auto-Tag from Web window under Options"
For those who might be searching for an answer The scripts under the Tools menu - Auto-Tag from Web menu option there was an 'Options' button (sorry I looked under the the Tools > Option window for awhile, I just did not read the answer very clearly)
Anyways I now see that MusicIP and MusicTagger are listed as pull down menus.
I am still not able to figure out how to use the PUID value that is generated.
Here is the scenario I am using (what am I doing wrong this time)
1. I select the unknown track
2. I generate the PUID value using the PUID Generator script - and I put that value into the Lyrics field (I really did not know what was the appropriate field to store this PUID value... so I am guessing this is where I am making my mistake)
3. I then select the track once the PUID is generated
4. I select the Tools menu - Auto-Tag from Web menu option
5. I select the option MusicIP
6. I click the search button
7. currently the results are not finding the Artist/Title
But there is a field that shows 'Select which fields to use, but I cannot seem to actually SELECT any fields not type anything into that area. It seems to be using the Artist - Album Title as the variables to search in MusicIP Tagger - I want it to use the PUID value (stored in the Lyrics field)
Thank you again for your time in advance