I've installed MM4 version 1456:
1. Using ASIO In the new version:
- .wav = plays fine now, and seeks well
- .mpc = plays fine now, and seeks well
- .aac = doesn't play (may be a bad file, as I only have one to try)
- .ogg = plays 3 out of 5 times, and can stop playing completely when seeking
FLAC, m4a, mp3, mp4 and wma encoded files still work just fine.
Scrolling does seem better - maybe there was something else happening when I was first trying it.
No change with the window size issue. I've created another screenshot to highlight what's wrong.
Note: The image might look like one screen, but that's because it's two monitors, with one desktop extended onto the second, and so imagine the image is split into two...
I expanded the windows taskbar to a silly height, to show that when MM4 maximises it's window size, it always includes the Taskbar height in it's calculations, even when there is no taskbar on it's own monitor. MM3 does not make this same miscalculation.