Can´t save text in "Artist properties"

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

hermanthegerman1

Can´t save text in "Artist properties"

Post by hermanthegerman1 »

Hello folks...sorry for my bad english, I will give my best.

MM is a great tool for my music but I have two things I have to say:
1. I can´t save my written text in "artist properties comment". First I write something as a comment then I click "OK".
But when I look for the comment next time, it is not been saved.

2. Why doesn´t MM support the burning of MP3 CDs. I only can burn audio CDs, that isn´t the way I want to save my songs. Please, can you change it into MP3 burning??

Greetings from Germany

Herman
Lowlander

MP3 burning

Post by Lowlander »

Herman,

Your second point is on the wishlist. Check out the wishlist forum for this and other wishes!
hermanthegerman1

Thank you very much for the answer No.2
But what about my question No.1?? Is nobody there using the artist properties comment? How do you know something about your artists? Please try to give me an answer. Does it work in your MM?

Greetings
herman
jiri

Post by jiri »

Yes, that bug appeared MM probably in version 2.0, it will be fixed in the next release.

Thanks for reporting it!

Jiri
hermanthegerman1

Thank you, Jiri.
You have to know, that I´m looking for the one and only MP3 programm for playing and collecting, saving and ripping, all the things I can imagine to do with my nearly 10.000 MP3´s. I tried a lot of programms (magix, ejay, musicmatch...) and I payed a lot of money. Since I have MM, I don´t need the others anymore. There are some bugs you want to change and then MM is the one and only programm for me. I also will upgrade then to MM Gold to get all of the features. I hope the next release will come soon.

Greetings

herman