case checker

Get answers about using the current release of MediaMonkey for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

mewithmyself

case checker

Post by mewithmyself »

About case checker, I want capital letters for ALL first letters of ALL words without exceptions like "the" "of" "from" etc.. (when this word is not the first word of the sentence, of course) but there are rules about these words. Well... how do I change these rules ?
Thanks
Peke

Re: case checker

Post by Peke »

Go To Scripts folder and Edit case.vbs then remove all words that you would like to be corrected from line littleWordString = then save Case.vbs and restart MM.

NOTE: Case.vbs will be rewritten each time Mm gets installed so make backup of your changes
Best regards,
Pavle
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to add SCREENSHOTS to forum
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

ah dang it peke beat me with a short answer that says what i said. below. :lol: :lol: :) i guess over the top posts take time to type out don't they peke. :o :roll:

the case checker is a script that is defalut installed with mediamonkey. so when you change it the next update might change it back? so back up the script by copying it first and renaming it .txt or putting it in a different folder that is not in the script folder.

now knowing that you can change the script by going to the program files folder of mediamonkey and then in to his script folder and then in the auto folder i think its in there? it might just be in the scripts folder.

find the case checking script's .vbs file you should be able to edit it with note pad. not sure what you would need to edit out to get your wanted effect but thats how you edit it. :)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
mewithmyself

Post by mewithmyself »

Thank You
MagickRhythm

Post by MagickRhythm »

I followed the instructions for changing the case on certain words. For the most part it is working. I was trying to add the following that did not work... Vol.
as in The Collection, Vol. 1

When I added it to the forced case section, it did not work in MM. Is there something else I need to do. I tried with the period and without.
Thanks!