Upgrade from 3.xx to 4.xx UI problems

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

sixtiesstereo

Upgrade from 3.xx to 4.xx UI problems

Post by sixtiesstereo »

As a user of MM 3.xx for many years, I finally found myself having to switch to 4.0 to make
MonkeyFlow and MonkeyRok operational again since neither would work in 3.xx anymore..
After uninstalling 3.xx, I then did a clean install of 4.0, and after a little work, got MonkeyFlow
and MonkeyRok fully functional again, so I'm very happy again.
However, the main menu (File, View, Tools, etc) is nearly impossible to see since the font
color is black. I believe this was mentioned a while back, but is there a way to change the font
color to white or light gray? The background color is dark gray, so black doesn't work.
Also, in 3.0 I could move the main menu to the right side of the screen (as with toolbars) but
that ability seems to no longer work. Not clear why that ability was removed.
Here's an image I posted some time back in a thread here on the forum of my 3.0 setup.
You'll notice I have the main menu moved to the right and the font is white. Everything else
currently looks the same (MonkeyFlow and my skin on MonkeyRok).
Finally, I have tried to add "Album Art + Details" to a taskbar but nothing seems to work.
If I click the Album Art + Details from the main menu view dropdown, it opens fine and
I can see the album art full screen, and scroll through the images like I did in 3.0, but
is it possible to create a toolbar item to do the same thing, or am I missing something.
Otherwise, I'm glad I got MonkeyFlow/MonkeyRok working again. Looks amazing on my 60"
TV, and it's still the best way to view and listen to my huge collection on my home theater setup.