hörbücher einlesen

Wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen oder über MediaMonkey diskutieren möchten...

Moderator: onkel_enno

Regine07

hörbücher einlesen

Post by Regine07 »

Hallo,
folgendes Problem habe ich: auf meiner Festplatte bzw. in OneDrive habe ich einen Ordner mit meinen Hörbüchern gespeichert. Es gibt den Hauptordner Hörbücher und dann Unterordner mit verschiedenen Hörbüchern. Beim Einlesen in MediaMonkey sind jetzt alle Hörbücher durcheinander und werden zudem nicht als Hörbuch erkannt. Kann mir jemand helfen und mir erklären, wie ich Ordnung in die Hörbücher bekomme und diese auch als ein zusammenhängendes Album erkannt werden.

Sorry, ich habe MediaMonkey 5 ganz neu und habe mir auch die Goldversion gegönnt, um ohne großen Aufwand meine Hörbuch und Musiksammlung zu verwalten. Leider finde ich keine Einweisung, die mir erklärt, wie ich am besten vorgehe.
Ich bin gespannt auf eure Antworten und bedanke mich schonmal dafür.
Viele Grüße
Regine
IanRTaylorUK

Re: hörbücher einlesen

Post by IanRTaylorUK »

This is what I have done.

File / AddRescan Files to the LIbrary
Click Add Location and add E:\Audiobooksz
Set Schedule to Manual
Set Media Type to AudioBooks

Choose Scan Now

Confirm by selecting either the Entire Library or Audiobooks node then All Tracks sub node (in the left hand side tree). For the main screen I prefer a user defined view called Full Details as the columns start as follows:

Type / Album Artist / Artist / Album / Disc / Track / Title / Year....

The Audiobooks should have the correct "Type".

If you need to define your "Full Details" view, then it is View / Main Panel View / Manage View and the last option "Add New"

Hope this helps.
Ian Taylor
Regine07

Post by Regine07 »

Ian Taylor, thank you for the detailed answer.

The tips for the main stream view is very good and I could do it.

The rules for the scan I understand, but I couldn't find the selecting for all tracks sub note.
Sorry, but my English is terrible.

Regards
Regine
Regine07

Post by Regine07 »

Wonach werden die Alben sortiert? Also welche Spalte bewirkt, dass die Dateien zu einem Album zusammengefasst werden?
IanRTaylorUK

Post by IanRTaylorUK »

The following image helps show what I meant but All Tracks Sub Node:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!At9zyBhwkvFDg450A_- ... Q?e=g5pN1U
Ian Taylor
IanRTaylorUK

Post by IanRTaylorUK »

Regine07 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:56 pm Wonach werden die Alben sortiert? Also welche Spalte bewirkt, dass die Dateien zu einem Album zusammengefasst werden?
View / Main Panel Views / Manage Views, then select the view you want to change and click the "Pen" icon:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!At9zyBhwkvFDg451Tvl ... w?e=jRPxYw

You can see the 3rd row and can add sorting. In this case Type then Album Artist then Album

Another option is to set-up your own Collection (Tools / Options / Library / Collections & Views):

https://1drv.ms/u/s!At9zyBhwkvFDg4526Jf ... Q?e=4SPyO3

The above show me selecting Type:Music with No Lyrics that have not been played for for ~3 months. I can then use this to - for example - drag and drop a list of files to 3rd party software to try and lookup Lyrics.

Hope that helps / answers your question.
Ian Taylor
Regine07

Post by Regine07 »

Ian Tayler, thanks a lot for your detailed information. With your screenshots I can work and it helps a lot.

Regine