Site bug?

Community forum for discussions completely unrelated to MediaMonkey.

Moderator: Gurus

trixmoto

Site bug?

Post by trixmoto »

I'm having some problems with your website. Not a particularly major one, but it's rather annoying.

New topics, or topics with new messages should have orange icons. This normally happens for me, but every now and again they all turn white. Like my history is getting messed up or something. This means I keep finding new topics I haven't read but are marked as though I have.

Could this be something to do with my settings? I'd have thought not, but I've learnt with computers that anything is possible! :)
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
julzcompufreek

Post by julzcompufreek »

I think it also happens to me every now and then. Some times it happens when I sign in, take a look at the topics and then clear my history. It probably is an error on the computers side (not the website itself).

I dont have much of a problem with it, however it can be annoying at some times.
Julian aka julzcompufreek
"Dancing is a contact sport; football is a Hitting sport." - Vince Lombardi
Visit My Blog - http://kompufreak.wordpress.com
pah68

Post by pah68 »

Happens to me occasionaly too.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

This happened to me again yesterday!
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
STabs

Post by STabs »

It has never happened to me .. yet.

Do you think it may have anything to do with cookies or stored web pages?

hope you find out why...
EAC -> Flac -> MediaMonkey -> Winamp = :-)
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I think it's something to do with session cookies. If you leave the webpage open for too long (ie. whilst I just went to the pub for lunch) and then refresh when you get back everything goes white. Will have to remember to close the window and see if this happens again.