Problem with artwork sync to iPhone 3Gs

Get answers about syncing the current release of MediaMonkey with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

danhackley

Problem with artwork sync to iPhone 3Gs

Post by danhackley »

I have no problems syncing music to my iPhone 3GS.

I have my album artwork stored in id3 tags with the rear album cover at the "top" of the album art list so that it shows up first in the album art window.

When I sync music to my iPhone and browse via cover flow, the rear album art shows instead of the front cover! I'm almost certain that this is because of the above.

One way to fix this would be to delete the stuff from the iPhone, set the front cover at the top of the list in Mediamonkey then re-sync. This is a hassle - is there an easier way to do this or am I missing something?

Thanks!
Sony Vaio Laptop
Thecus N5200B NAS
Windows 7
MM3 Gold 3.2
Looking for jukebox software that manages a large collection, has good album art integration and plays flac as well as MP3
nohitter151

Re: Problem with artwork sync to iPhone 3Gs

Post by nohitter151 »

danhackley wrote:One way to fix this would be to delete the stuff from the iPhone, set the front cover at the top of the list in Mediamonkey then re-sync. This is a hassle - is there an easier way to do this or am I missing something?
I don't think you're missing anything.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
danhackley

Re: Problem with artwork sync to iPhone 3Gs

Post by danhackley »

A few screws maybe?
Sony Vaio Laptop
Thecus N5200B NAS
Windows 7
MM3 Gold 3.2
Looking for jukebox software that manages a large collection, has good album art integration and plays flac as well as MP3