iPhone 6 not detected/recognized after Windows 10 upgrade

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

MyCsPiTTa

iPhone 6 not detected/recognized after Windows 10 upgrade

Post by MyCsPiTTa »

Hi,

After upgrading to Windows 10, my iPhone 6 no longer shows up in MediaMonkey, so I am unable to sync. It does show up in My PC as "Apple iPhone" (an icon looking like some kind of white NES server), so it's

I have the latest version of MM (4.1.8.1751), and just installed the latest version of iTunes (12.2.2.25) to try and solve this problem. Done a full restart of both devices, and accept "Trust this Computer" in the iPhone when plugged in.

EDIT: OK, so the iPhone doesn't show up in iTunes either... :oops: Anyone else had this problem?

Acer Aspire 5738
Windows 10 Home 64 bit (prev Win 7 Home Premium)
Peke

Re: iPhone 6 not detected/recognized after Windows 10 upgrad

Post by Peke »

This is known problem with both iTunes and QuickTime hopefully they will solve the problem.

Try to search online and see if someone made working workarround.

Also try this http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 05#p414005 but with latest MMW beta
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
MattL

Post by MattL »

I'm having the same issue after upgrading to Windows 10. Hoping a patch comes soon!
Peke

Post by Peke »

I'm still haveing issues correctly install of iTunes and QuickTime on Win 10 x64 Clean install not upgrade (reinstalled windows after the upgrade)

Strangly same iTunes version and iPod Touch work on Windows upgraded from Win 7 Pro.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
MyCsPiTTa

Post by MyCsPiTTa »

I replied to this yesterday but don't see my post... so basically follow this. http://www.technipages.com/itunes-fix-i ... in-windows

It didn't work the first time, so I tried again letting windows search for the new driver itself. That didn't work either so I deleted the iphone and Apple USB driver completely in Device Manager and let Windows auto install drivers upon plugging in the iphone- that also didn't work so I tried the link's process again, and finally it worked.