MediaMonkey Freezes when Syncing

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

CharlieStark

MediaMonkey Freezes when Syncing

Post by CharlieStark »

Hi all,

Currently SO FRUSTRATED by the software! I have Windows 10, MediaMonkey 4.1.26.1896, iTunes Version 12.10.3.1, and iOS 13.3.

I just got a new iPhone XR and MediaMonkey refuses to sync. It can see my device, recognizes it, but the instant I try to sync it either 1) freezes on the first song or 2) gets maybe 500 songs in and THEN freezes.

When I go to close the program, MM says 'There are background processes running', yet the sync just sits on the same song 30 minutes or more.

Totally at my wit's end with this one. I've tried syncing everything, syncing just one playlist, and it gives me nothing. I've restarted the software(s) and my PC multiple times.
Lowlander

Re: MediaMonkey Freezes when Syncing

Post by Lowlander »

Capture the sync in a debug log (step 4b) and attach the log to a Support Ticket: https://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewt ... p?f=1&t=69
CharlotteStark

Post by CharlotteStark »

Done! Thanks for the advice. :)
N0AGI

Post by N0AGI »

I am having the same issue. Can someone at MediaMonkey provide a resolution to this please. Thanks

nagi
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Which version of MediaMonkey? If 4.1.26 then the same goes, capture it in a debug log and attach to a Support Ticket.