MM not seeing iphone after reboot

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

hwassinger

MM not seeing iphone after reboot

Post by hwassinger »

I was sending music to my iphone, had to reboot and now media monkey wont even see the phone.

Itunes Version 12.10.7.3 is installed
Media Monkey 4.1.29.1910
Iphone 11 Pro Max 512 gb w/ IOS 13.5.1

Extremely frustrated, what am I missing here??
avatharv

iPhone8 NOT Syncing after Lastest MM Upsate

Post by avatharv »

I have always managed to get my iPhone to connect.

Everything was working and syncing. I downloaded the latest MM version (4.1.29.1910) and my iPhone doesn't show up anymore. I am running Windows10 and iPhone8 with iOS v13.1.

Even though nothing changed, I uninstalled iTunes and reinstalled it (making sure it is not the Windows Store version). It made no difference. I have even uninstalled iTunes and tried just doing the AppleApplicationSupport.msi and the AppleMobileDeviceSupport64.msi with no success.

With absolutely no iTunes parts of any kind, I do get the popup in MM to make sure I have the drivers installed.

The iPhone shows up in the OS and iTunes (when it is installed).

I had thought about trying to fall back to the prior version, but since the program is updated so regularly I don't keep old versions.

Does anyone have any other tips or perhaps where I can download the last version again for testing?

Thanks.
Lowlander

Re: MM not seeing iphone after reboot

Post by Lowlander »

Does Windows still see it?
hwassinger

Post by hwassinger »

Yes it does. More interesting I tried a second device (Iphone 7 plus 128gb) and it connects w/o issue. If I then connect the original iphone they both disappear from MM.
hwassinger

Post by hwassinger »

OK some more information, I am seeing multiple errors in the event log

Bonjour service ERROR: handle_resolve_request bad interfaceIndex 24 multiple times

The device Apple Mobile Device USB Device (location 0001.0000.0000.005.004.004.002.000.000) is offline due to a user-mode driver crash. Windows will attempt to restart the device in the shared process 1 more times before moving the device in its own process. Please contact the device manufacturer for more information about this problem.

Media Monkey also crashed while trying to sync to iphone.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Sounds like the issue is with Apple. Have you tried a phone and PC restart and/or a different cable for the phone?
hwassinger

Post by hwassinger »

I have tried 3 different iphones, removed and reinstalled Itunes, 3 different cables.

Apple support was less than useless "Reinstall Itunes"