Anyone interested in custom work?

This forum is for questions / discussions regarding development of addons / tweaks for MediaMonkey for Windows 4.

Moderators: Gurus, Addon Administrators

paulmc

Anyone interested in custom work?

Post by paulmc »

We are a high end manufacturer of audio equipment. You can see our products here www.psaudio.com

We need to see if someone out there would be willing to help us develop a version of Media Monkey that is specific to our needs.

We are looking to distribute a simple program to our customers. The program would allow users to take most any audio format (FLAC, AAC, AIFF, Etc.), add it to a queue, convert it to WAV and burn a DVD in either ISO or UDF (prefer UDF). No real fancy GUI is needed, just simple and easy. The reason we want this without any bells and whistles, is we need something painfully easy for the user to convert to one format: WAV. Our new CD transport will read WAV files on either a DVD or CD media. Our customers need an easy to use program to create custom, high resolution audio files (up to 192kHz 24 bit) from any format audio media, get it into the correct format for our CD transport (WAV) and burn the results onto either a DVD or CD.

Is this something you can supply or are interested in helping us on please reply to me paul@psaudio.com.

Thanks! :D
rovingcowboy

Re: Anyone interested in custom work?

Post by rovingcowboy »

would be better to communicate directly to rusty or jiri in emails about this matter as mediamonkey is their program. 8) :D
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.