SQLite query returns out of date info

This forum is for questions / discussions regarding development of addons / tweaks for MediaMonkey for Windows 4.

Moderators: Gurus, Addon Administrators

FEB

SQLite query returns out of date info

Post by FEB »

Hi,

I've set up an ODBC connection to my MM.DB so that I can make my own reports, but I notice that the data it returns is missing music added less than 21 days ago. My ODBC connection is pointing to a MM.DB dated 7/5/19, but it doesn't contain anything added after 18/4/19 in it. I've searched to see if there's a different MM.DB anywhere, but the ones I've found are much older so I'm sure I'm pointing to the right one (C/Users/Me/AppData/Roaming/Mediamonkey). I've run a Trixmoto script (Custom Report Auto) to report from MediaMonkey and it shows all songs.

I don't know why this is happening. I've only just set the connection up so it might be something I've done wrong, but I don't know what else to test. I'm using Power BI to make my reports, if that's any help.
FEB

Re: SQLite query returns out of date info

Post by FEB »

For anyone reading this somewhere down the line, it looks like it's a Power BI issue. I queried the same database with Excel's Power Query and it returned up-to-date information. I'm not sure what Power BI's problem is yet, but it's not a Mediamonkey issue.