Solved: Problem with SDB.SongList [#16514]

This forum is for questions / discussions regarding development of addons / tweaks for MediaMonkey for Windows 4.

Moderators: Gurus, Addon Administrators

crap_inhuman

Solved: Problem with SDB.SongList [#16514]

Post by crap_inhuman »

I have a question about the SDB.SongList :

If i select an album in MM window and "Auto-Tag from web..", i get a Songlist object with all the selected tracks.
The tracks are sorted by tracknumber. This is okay.

But if i select an album with 2 or more discs and try to Auto-Tag, the Songlist is sorted by songname.

I will give you an example:

This is the Songlist object i get:

Code: Select all

22:38:16	Song.Path=I:\Mp3\Metal und Rock\Amon Amarth\Versus The World\09 - Amon Amarth - ...and Soon the World Will Cease to Be.mp3
22:38:16	Song.Path=I:\Mp3\Metal und Rock\Amon Amarth\Versus The World\09 - Amon Amarth - And Soon The World Will Cease To Be (Live).mp3
22:38:16	Song.Path=I:\Mp3\Metal und Rock\Amon Amarth\Versus The World\05 - Amon Amarth - Across The Rainbow Bridge.mp3
22:38:16	Song.Path=I:\Mp3\Metal und Rock\Amon Amarth\Versus The World\05 - Amon Amarth - Across the Rainbow Bridge (Live).mp3
22:38:16	Song.Path=I:\Mp3\Metal und Rock\Amon Amarth\Versus The World\08 - Amon Amarth - Bloodshed.mp3
22:38:16	Song.Path=I:\Mp3\Metal und Rock\Amon Amarth\Versus The World\08 - Amon Amarth - Bloodshed (Live).mp3
22:38:16	Song.Path=I:\Mp3\Metal und Rock\Amon Amarth\Versus The World\01 - Amon Amarth - Death In Fire.mp3
22:38:16	Song.Path=I:\Mp3\Metal und Rock\Amon Amarth\Versus The World\01 - Amon Amarth - Death In Fire (Live).mp3
22:38:16	Song.Path=I:\Mp3\Metal und Rock\Amon Amarth\Versus The World\06 - Amon Amarth - Down The Slopes Of Death.mp3
22:38:16	Song.Path=I:\Mp3\Metal und Rock\Amon Amarth\Versus The World\06 - Amon Amarth - Down The Slopes Of Death (Live).mp3
22:38:16	Song.Path=I:\Mp3\Metal und Rock\Amon Amarth\Versus The World\02 - Amon Amarth - For The Stabwounds In Our Backs.mp3
22:38:16	Song.Path=I:\Mp3\Metal und Rock\Amon Amarth\Versus The World\02 - Amon Amarth - For The Stabwounds In Our Backs (Live).mp3
22:38:16	Song.Path=I:\Mp3\Metal und Rock\Amon Amarth\Versus The World\07 - Amon Amarth - Thousand Years Of Oppression.mp3
22:38:16	Song.Path=I:\Mp3\Metal und Rock\Amon Amarth\Versus The World\07 - Amon Amarth - Thousand Years Of Oppression (Live).mp3
22:38:16	Song.Path=I:\Mp3\Metal und Rock\Amon Amarth\Versus The World\04 - Amon Amarth - Vs. the World.mp3
22:38:16	Song.Path=I:\Mp3\Metal und Rock\Amon Amarth\Versus The World\04 - Amon Amarth - Versus The World (Live).mp3
22:38:16	Song.Path=I:\Mp3\Metal und Rock\Amon Amarth\Versus The World\03 - Amon Amarth - Where Silent Gods Stand Guard.mp3
22:38:16	Song.Path=I:\Mp3\Metal und Rock\Amon Amarth\Versus The World\03 - Amon Amarth - Where Silent Gods Stand Guard (Live).mp3
In the MM window the tracks are sorted by disc and tracknumber. And it doesn't matter, how i sort the list, i will always get the SongList object sorted by songname.

Is it possible, that the album with 2 or more disc are sorted by disc and tracknumber, too ?
Last edited by crap_inhuman on Wed May 06, 2020 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0
Peke

Re: Problem with SDB.SongList

Post by Peke »

Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
crap_inhuman

Re: Problem with SDB.SongList [#16514]

Post by crap_inhuman »

Wow, i just saw that the problem is fixed. Now waiting for the new release :D

Thank you !
Metal up your ass !
-----------------------------------------------
I added my first 2 videos on youtube. The language is german.

Discogs Autorisierung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryxKKtnEnc
Discogs Tagger Bedienung: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Wk-5rd-W0