Removing Icons from the Tree Navigation Tool Bar

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

paulmt

Removing Icons from the Tree Navigation Tool Bar

Post by paulmt »

Is it possible to edit the Tree Navigation Tool Bar essentially to remove some of the icon/functions that I don't use freeing up space for other shortcuts I would like to have there?

Thanks
Paul
heinimuecki

Post by heinimuecki »

you can do that with the "TweakMonkey" script.

you can find it here:

http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 8729#48729

maybe this helps
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

No, "TweakMonkey" allows you to show/hide/expand the tree nodes. It does not allow you to hide icons on the toolbar. This might be possible by a script, but I'm not sure if you can get access to the standard buttons or not.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
paulmt

Post by paulmt »

Thanks for replies.
I have moved the Tool Bar up to the bar above (Main? - Standard?) which allows it to spread out and so stops a new Icon I have put their to start a script being hidden and can be accessed now without me having to drill down one level.
This will do for me at present, but I think the ability to add or remove easily from any tool bar is a good thing.

Also, I have noted that perhaps I posted in the wrong forum and should have posted in the scripts. Apologies for that, I wonder could this thread be moved there so I can see if a script could remove functions started by MM standard icons from the tool bar in question??

Thanks again
spacekris

Re: Removing Icons from the Tree Navigation Tool Bar

Post by spacekris »

is it meanwhile somehow possible to edit this shortcuts toolbar?