PrettyPictures (Album Art Browser) [MM 3]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

DaledeSilva

Re: PrettyPictures (Album Art Browser) [MM 3]

Post by DaledeSilva »

what node are you clicked on?
I know that ipods tend to only show one album..
try clicking on some playlists and see what happens..

not sure about the active x control.. I followed those directions the other day and couldn't actually find the right registry item in regedit - so I think it might have changed with an update to windows or something - is that what you did?
Product Designer & Indie Developer.
Building at the intersection of motion, art, and code.
Find me on twitter and all the other ones here.
Silver

Post by Silver »

Dale
Thanks for your assistance it is now working and it is awesome. Great script with some pretty pictures. Not sure what the problem was but just tried a few different nodes and it came good. I didn't make the registry changes but enabled ""active x even if not known to be safe"" or something like that in Tools/ Internet Options. I am going to take a look at your other scripts shortly.
Thanks heaps
Silver
Just thought I would go back and disable the above active x control to see what difference it made but I am happy to say it makes no difference at all.
:D :D :D Perfect Pictures is perfect after all
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

I've had PP installed for about a week. It took me a while to figure stuff out, but I did. I had it docked where I wanted and all the other settings done.

Now, upon startup the panel is very large, the albums show up rotated and different sizes. When I go into tools, options, Pretty Pictures, and click Set Windows settings all is good.

Any thoughts on how to fix this? I'm pretty sure I've got all the right buttons checked so I'm stumped.
kumo

Post by kumo »

I've installed PP and it really looks great. Now a question though. Say my database is on an external HDD. I copy selected albums to Virtual CD. I then unplug the external HDD and start Mediamonkey on my laptop with PP installed. I click on the Virtual CD node and PP lists all the album art on my Virtual CD. But nothing works when trying to work with PP. I can't put anything to the playlist, nor all the other functions, just scrolling through the album arts...
Does anyone else has this too?
DaledeSilva

Post by DaledeSilva »

hmmm... I'm not sure how the virtual cd works, as I've never used it..
anyone know...does the script need to tell MM anything different to queue those songs or do you just do it as usual and MM will either get the track or the virtual cd if that's the only one available?

Dale
Megan Ronson

Post by Megan Ronson »

the plugin won't work at all for me for some reason. when I run the file it asks me if i want to install in MM but then it tells me there's a product install error...
I went to the download site, and it looks like the site's down. but i've been trying to get this to work for a week, so I don't think that's why it doesn't work. what can I do?
DaledeSilva

Post by DaledeSilva »

woe.. my site's down!

are you running with administration rights?
GH

Post by GH »

Hey m8.
Can you make this plugin for also NOW Playing???
Add an option, insted of changing what I brose, change accordingly to what's on NOW PLAYING list.
Thank you so much!
Shlomos

Post by Shlomos »

GH wrote:Hey m8.
Can you make this plugin for also NOW Playing???
Add an option, insted of changing what I brose, change accordingly to what's on NOW PLAYING list.
Thank you so much!
I second that
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

I'm in the process of moving MM to an external hard drive. Slowly but surely, I'm getting everything to work. Now Pretty Pictures only shows up in the upper left hand corner of MM, about an inch square. Any thoughts on what I may be doing wrong?
moose86

Post by moose86 »

Sorry if this has already been asked but is there a way of clicking on an album picture and making the list on songs automatically go to the album? (and not the right clicking and 'go to artist/album' option)

Thanks! Great script nonetheless!
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

No reply to my September 24 post, so I thought I would try again.

Pretty Pictures worked just fine until I moved MM to an external hard drive. I have been able to get everything to work again except PP. The PP window shows up in the upper left corner of the monitor, about an inch square. It is unmoveable. On my other computer, the PP window went the whole width of my monitor. I have uninstalled and reinstalled three or four times to no avail.

Any ideas?
robertjwarren

Post by robertjwarren »

Hi

Just installed today and only get the white squares with text in them, no art

mm 3.2.0.1294

windows xp sp3
johannsg

Post by johannsg »

I can't get the window of PrettyPictures bigger than like 2 cm. Can't move it around either. It's stuck in the upper left corner, right under the titlebar "Mediamonkey", hiding away the File and Edit-Menu

Any ideas?

I'm running Win7.

Thanks!
johannsg

Post by johannsg »

I'll try to do do a precise request: I got no handles on the (little bigger than) thumbnail-sized Window. None for moving, none for resizing. The "frame" that allows a field to "snap" into the view, e.g. next to playlist, is missing.