Monkey Rok 4.1 - Updated 17/08/2009

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

martialartsguy

Post by martialartsguy »

Trix-

Love the MonkeyRok! It's one of the few scripts I use consistently.

However, just recently I found a problem. On some songs, some with album art and some without, the GUI window sometimes displays other artwork instead.
Here's a link to a couple of pictures to illustrate. The first is of a song without an album cover which shows the incorrect album cover in Monkey Rok. The second is just me verifying that there's no album art associated with the track:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1108/921 ... 29.jpg?v=0

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1205/921 ... 9c.jpg?v=0

Haven't had this problem before last night when I downloaded and installed MM3 to a different directory. Thanks for your help and the awesome script!
MM Gold since 2006
Lhademmor

Post by Lhademmor »

I'm having the same problem.

Also, a suggestion: Would it be possible to view lyrics in MonkeyRok? (provided that the tag contains the lyrics of course)
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Lhademmor wrote:Also, a suggestion: Would it be possible to view lyrics in MonkeyRok? (provided that the tag contains the lyrics of course)
You already can.

:D
Stop Button Freak
some1

Post by some1 »

Dunno what I would do without this! :D

Post by Guest »

martialartsguy wrote:Trix-

Love the MonkeyRok! It's one of the few scripts I use consistently.

However, just recently I found a problem. On some songs, some with album art and some without, the GUI window sometimes displays other artwork instead.
Here's a link to a couple of pictures to illustrate. The first is of a song without an album cover which shows the incorrect album cover in Monkey Rok. The second is just me verifying that there's no album art associated with the track:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1108/921 ... 29.jpg?v=0

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1205/921 ... 9c.jpg?v=0

Haven't had this problem before last night when I downloaded and installed MM3 to a different directory. Thanks for your help and the awesome script!
I think you should uncheck the "Display cached image if no artwork is tagged" in MonkeyRok settings.
martialartsguy

Post by martialartsguy »

Anonymous wrote: I think you should uncheck the "Display cached image if no artwork is tagged" in MonkeyRok settings.
Thanks!
MM Gold since 2006
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Yes, cached images would be your problem. If you want to use cached images then go to the folder and delete them all so that you are starting from a fresh cache.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
gege

Post by gege »

trixmoto, I've found a little bug in the MonkeyRok Settings page.

How to reproduce:
- Open MonkeyRok Settings page.
- Let's suppose your temp directory is set to "c:\temp\" (default setting). Click the button to change it.
- Instead of choosing a new folder, simply hit "Cancel" button.
- The temp directory is now changed to "\"
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Ok, I'll get that fixed in the next version.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
paulmt

Post by paulmt »

I have gone mad on green lately!
I have been converting everything I can find in my mediamonkey 2.5.5 to this theme and thought I would share with anyone else that may like to go green.

Download green_monkeyrok_skins.zip from here (Note! This is direct to download file) and extract to your monkeyrok skins folder which for me is at c:\program files\mediamonkey\scripts\monkeyrok\skins

This puts two new directories named “green basic” and “green animated” into your MonkeyRok Skins Folder.
Select which of these you want from, Tools\Options \MonkeyRok\Skin

This theme is Called “Green Cream” and if you want other MonkeyRok skins in this theme (Basic Wide or Animated Wide) or MediaMonkey Skin Backgrounds to match let me know and I will put these up for download also.

Thanks to oldskool73 for creating MonkeyRok and to Trixmoto who has continued to improve and develop one of the best scripts ever written for MM 2.5
Enjoy :)
callmetom

MM 3 ??

Post by callmetom »

... anyone will convert the script, so it can be used in
MM 3 ??

... i would love to use the script than ...

Thank you
Tom
My Specs:
Windows XP / SP2
Always latest MM version
Sorry for my sometimes bad english (-:
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Yes, it's on my list of MANY scripts which need to be updating for MM3. Give me a chance! :)
fizzjob

Post by fizzjob »

trixmoto wrote:Yes, it's on my list of MANY scripts which need to be updating for MM3. Give me a chance! :)
Is it ready yet?

How about now?

;)
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

No information about scripting has been released for version 3 (as far as I know) so it's kinda like feeling around in the dark! :-?
callmetom

Post by callmetom »

trixmoto wrote:No information about scripting has been released for version 3 (as far as I know) so it's kinda like feeling around in the dark! :-?
Hi trixmoto !

You wrote earlier that some of your old skripts are compatible with MM3.
I wonder how you can say that if you don't know scripting from MM3 ?

Maybe you just have tried the Scripts ?

Keep up the good work !
My Specs:
Windows XP / SP2
Always latest MM version
Sorry for my sometimes bad english (-: